User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By LocalPhotographer
  • 2 Post By Dominiquer

Thread: Quebec Wedding Venue Help

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi,

I was told that posting my question on this threat may be better. I'm from Ontario and my fiancee and I are looking to get married next year in Quebec. We aren't sure where but we do know that we want: Windows, High ceilings are a must, great view. The budget isn't really a concern although we'd like to keep it reasonable. We aren't afraid to spend a few extra thousand on a place that we absolutely love. We're hoping to have the reception there as well as the ceremony. I've been to Quebec City and a few smaller towns, have talked to some people, and talked to a wedding planner, however the places that I have seen I'm not in love with, yet. I'm hoping that someone could give me advice on either halls, or event venues that are spectacular but the internet doesn't show/ The wedding is in December of 2015. If any one could help out, we'd love some local advice

Callie
    This thread is currently associated with: Microsoft
    ROMEO likes this.
    Would love to win this contest to put this money towards my wedding next year.. A vote from you would be super-duper, http://offerpop.com//campaign/581121/entry/v32498

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

ROMEO and Tbites like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks so much for letting me know of those two locations. I've visited them both but hadn't been able to actually see the aerial pictures of the second venue. I'll have to look at that one again when I go down there.
    Would love to win this contest to put this money towards my wedding next year.. A vote from you would be super-duper, http://offerpop.com//campaign/581121/entry/v32498

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thread Information