User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree245Likes

Thread: I can't believe this happened to us

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good idea to appeal to the owner, that may get a response faster than one to SDM Head office or facebook. I don't know about playing the "race" card, than again it may be what motivated it, wouldn't be the first time.

The only thing I would have maybe have added is something about going to the papers or having "your lawyer" contact them. I have done that in complaints before and it got a response really fast!

I hope he/she replies. Good public relations to at least respond to it, even if you don't like the reply. Good luck and keep us up to date!
    couponconfusion likes this.
    Insurance Graduate Class of 2014
    I need coupons big time!

What do you do with a elephant that has three balls? Walk him and pitch to the Rhino!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I investigated about the issue .I want to confirm to you that you are not under any mean banned from the store and you can come in with the family anytime.

Thank you

This is the terse reply I received from the associate for all my trouble. I'm really upset but I'm not going to waste another moment of my
    life thinking about these people or their intentions. I shall NEVER buy prescriptions from SDM again and will avoid going to this store too.

Stay safe and enjoy the summer everyone.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponconfusion View Post
    I investigated about the issue .I want to confirm to you that you are not under any mean banned from the store and you can come in with the family anytime.

Thank you

This is the terse reply I received from the associate for all my trouble. I'm really upset but I'm not going to waste another moment of my
    life thinking about these people or their intentions. I shall NEVER buy prescriptions from SDM again and will avoid going to this store too.

wow . im in shock ..thats it? how about a sorry for this? clearly sdm is alittle slow there

Sent from my SM-G730W8 using Tapatalk

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Huh? That is it? Wow! I am absolutely stunned!!!!!!! Was that from the owner or someone at the store? Might be time to go to the media... than it will spark something!
    Insurance Graduate Class of 2014
    I need coupons big time!

What do you do with a elephant that has three balls? Walk him and pitch to the Rhino!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That's it? Did you complain to the owner or the head office? Whichever one you complained to, try the other one.

How awful

Thank you

Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    That's it? Did you complain to the owner or the head office? Whichever one you complained to, try the other one.

How awful
    Got no response at all from HO--- this was from the Associate. I absolutely did not expect such a lame reply.....made me feel worse than before if possible. If I had enough courage I would go to the media, threaten lawsuit ,send another email demanding justice instead of politely asking. But I am tired of this whole thing. Absolutely unbelievable.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Thank you

Wow..NO APOLOGY ..nothing ?? I feel sorry for the people, who are running this store , nothing but a waste of time to shop there.

Horrible English & Grammar in the terse response..NO names of the person who sent the letter ..nothing.

No accountability & responsibility for their inappropriate behavior !
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Tue, Jun 17th, 2014 at 10:35 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    Just be reminded that most Shopper's Drug Marts are individually owned and operated and that incident does not necessarily reflect the practices of all Shopper's Drug Marts. So to say you will not shop there and you will tell family and friends about this is only going to give a negative image to a stores in your area which may be owned and operated by amazing people who disagree with the way OP's situation was handled.
    Oh, I had no idea, CrazyQT! Thanks for this. I stand corrected.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I saw this back when you posted this on Shoppers Facebook wall a month ago, I am happy to hear you heard something back but you definitely deserved an apology.

Thank you though for sharing your experience openly, even if Shoppers didn't act on your complaint people who read your story (their customers) will know what happened and can judge for themselves whether they want to spend their money at that location and that is what matters.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My brother and I were accosted and held for hours in a store because they though he stole the credit card he tried to pay with. Only when the cops came, did the store managers realize their numbskull mistake.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information