• 4 Post By couponteen101
  • 2 Post By avoncallingu
  • 1 Post By coupon girl
  • 1 Post By MillieH

Thread: marksworkwarehouse and the new outlet mall in niagara on the lake

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

well got up at 8.30 headed to marksworkwarehouse -this is the year hubby and I get new summer clothing (plus we may be taking a few trips this summer -cottage with adult kids and some other trip)
    marksworkwarehouse
    cool max shorts for hubby 29.99-on for 23.99 after 20% 19.19
    seersucker shirt 29.99 on sale for 22.49 after 20% 18.00
    muscle shirt 14.99 on for 8.99-20%=7.20

then my deals
    (1) nice pale green lace sweater for summer34.99-29.99 reduced 14.99-20%=12.00
    (1) fooler built in bra summer dress 64.99 -on for 34.99-20%=28.00-i love the built in bra so comfy
    (1) twill capris brown 34.99-on for 27.99-20%=22.38

equals 70.49-40.00 mothers day giftcard my son/wife gave me=30.49 I paid

then hubby and I went to new mall in Niagara falls its a wonderfull outside mall and has a food section to eat too(I had montreal corned beef sandwich 6.50-was great)

-vanheusen store -a store from the states got a white t-shirt with lace on the front reg 48.00- 16.99 I paid
    signature perfume -I got my bill blass "nude" perfume large bottle 70.99-21.00 discount =
    49.99-i have worn this since I was 26 and everyone compliments me on it -its getting harder to find
    -loccatane-love love this products their hand crème is awesome -pick out 5 smaller travel size for 20.00 plus free pouch
    -rocky mountain chocolate had a peanut butter cup from there ohh so good -a tiny bit sweet thou
    the busiest store I was in was the gap-they had insane prices 60 and 70 percent off some t-shirts -the store was so crowded
    -bath and body works had one til open and 1 girl outside watching people spin to get some sort of coupon-well I wasn't waiting in a line that went from the front of the store to the very back almost out the door

great day for me and fun day with hubby (he waited outside a few stores I went in )
    This thread is currently associated with: Bath & Body Works, Gap, Mark's
    Last edited by coupon girl; Sun, Jun 8th, 2014 at 07:12 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sounds like a great outing.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Coupon girl, will you go back to the new mall?
    Is it worth the trip?
    Thx.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

I love days like this. Good for you and your hubby and you also have some great deals. Thank you so much for sharing.........

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Nice shop! I have been wanting to check those malls out, but haven't gotten the chance yet. Between Gap and Jcrew I would probably spend way to much money...even with the sales. Thanks for sharing!
    Come Join me on Swawbucks! It's an easy way to earn money for next Christmas! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Natalierose1995

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I'm hoping to get to that area this summer. Hmmm.. might have to drop in to check out that mall.
    coupon girl and Shwa Girl like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-its a nice mall -outdoor mall-mcdonalds is on the corner lot -so my hubby wished he had gotten a nice coffee from mcdonalds and walked around outside instead of the fopd court buiding coffeethat wasn't that great(oh and bottled water was 1.25 to buy maybe bring my own next time )
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Though the mall lists itself as an outlet mall, it isn't. Most prices are the same as in their regular stores. Apparently if they have a small percentage of items on clearance they can list themselves as an outlet. The weekends are crazy busy, really difficult to find a place to park and long lines in the stores. Some stores have a line waiting to get in. I think this is mostly designed for tourists. I am wondering if there will be good prices in the off season.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Thread Information