• 2 Post By dahliagrower
  • 1 Post By ticul
  • 1 Post By peachy1
  • 1 Post By coupon girl
  • 1 Post By spidey46x2

Thread: Whats not to Love about This Brag..Lol

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Father's Day is approaching and I keep thinking what to get DH for a gift. He's sharp yet simple in his fashion..doesn't wear jewellery except for watch & he has enough; he's too picky with clothes,he has enough shavers(picky about that too) & I don't like giving $$ as gift( though he does that towards me).Sometimes we over think things & try to make things too complicated when really, it's the simple things that matter.

Recently, I mentioned a neighbour whom I met at DS's early years & with whom I'm developing comraderie & vice versa. We share cpns & we text each other regarding deals. Thank God for her as sometimes I have no time to read my emails ( including yhose from SC) immediately but I will for a text, give & take couple minutes. She sent me a text regarding the $2 photo mug promo that the Loblaws online photo group(photolab.ca) was having.It was the last day of the promo so I jumped on it and shared with friends/ relatives.There was a limit of one per person so after doing one for DH, I figured I'd get one for my mom too( love her & she has been there for me especially after I had DS). I thought the customization process would be challenging as I'm not the most td buy person out there but I did well and got confirmation that my orders were successfully placed. We kept asking each other on the progress of our orders as we both want them for Fathers day( at least one, she ordered 3).Finally, I received emails that the orders were shipped ' then messages were left that the items were available for pick up. Went to Fortinos & got both photo mugs. I'm sooooo happy , not because I didn't spend a lot( they're reg $14.99 ea but paid $2 ea) but because I know they are going to love them. The photo that DH has on his cell phone is one of the photos that is on the mug.My mom has no clue she will be getting this " thank you / just because" gift ...I've also bought DH a Chaps silk tie $9.72(reg $45 & a brand he loves.I had planned on getting him a cover/case for his cell but he recently dropped it & bought a very pricey cover. I tried telling him to return it but after paying almost $300 to fix his phone after it fell, he won't spare a day without one)..so there goes that idea. He could do well with a new leather wallet & belt so I will get those. He'll get his favourite breakfast & a nice homemade dinner( yeah, he has issues eating out).

Thanks for reading & Happy Fathers Day in advance to all you wonderful & amazing dads out there; that goes for the moms who play the role as dad too.Thanks to Neka ( new SC member) who shared this amazing deal with me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: Fortinos, Loblaws
    Last edited by Shirnette; Sun, Jun 8th, 2014 at 07:38 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Lovely! Glad you're happy with the mugs

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great brag.
    ticul and Shirnette like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I love the photo mugs, have a few around here. You got a very good deal at $2.00 each!

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Nice brag .... he would probably have been super happy with the mug and a card for his favourite coffee (or just some special coffee)..... And he never needs to know how good a deal you got on it! Very thoughtful

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Thank you Shirnette for sharing a great brag. Glad you found something and I know he will be very happy that day. Happy Fathers Day to all the wonderful fathers out there..................................
    Shirnette likes this.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

ahh yes Fathers Day. What to get. So happy you found something.
    Shirnette likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

awesome deal -I got 3 photos mugs last year with my order at walmart -so gave 2 to my kids with pictures on them
    Shirnette likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great brag! Its always nice to give USEFUL gifts as well
    Shirnette likes this.

Thread Information