I've personally have done two focus groups for this company before so I can definitely vouch that they are legit and you will be paid if you participate in this study.

>Have you ordered products on the internet in the last year? (Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, London Drugs, Best Buy etc.)

This fun and interesting study will be asking for your opinions about ordering online, dealing with customer service call centers, ease of ordering and resolving when something goes wrong or needs to be returned.

Please kindly forward this to your family, friends or anyone you feel would be interested in participating.

The incentive, for those who qualify and attend is $100.

The focus group takes place in the evening of Mon June 16th.

Please click this link for a short 7 minute questionnaire to determine which session you may qualify for.

If the above link is broken, please copy and paste this link into your web browser:
r.SynchroResearch.com/s3/DrugStoresStudy-3588?cid=446244000003369141&n=Kelly

If you have any questions, please reply to this email with the best time and phone number to call you at. Or call me at 1-877-358-1133 ext: 3

Best Regards,

Rachel Adams

Recruitment Coordinator
Synchro Marketing Research Ltd.
276-5525 West Boulevard
Vancouver BC, Canada V6M 3W6
tel:1-877-358-1133 ext 3
fax:1-866-284-0727
[email protected]
http://www.synchroresearch.com
Some additional information:
There is never any sales or solicitation in our research. The focus of the studies is always to gather your opinions and thoughts on a specific product or service.
Our clients want to hear from you and value your time and opinions.
We will always include a link at the bottom of our emails that allows you to stop receiving our email. In compliance with privacy legislation, this email is part of a double opt-in process. This ensures that it was in fact you who provided your email address to us and permission to contact you.