• 6 Post By peachy1
  • 5 Post By TooCouponCrazy
  • 4 Post By coupon girl
  • 4 Post By oscarandme

Thread: A good day for price adjustments

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

I had a terrific saturday. Was initially going to do the SDM 20x shop but didn't really "need" anything. Instead I decided that there was a bunch of stuff to return, replace and get money back so off I went:

Sears - DH had bought some Levi jeans a month ago. During the first wash -one of the front rivets came off - only noticed cause it stuck my finger when I went to put it in the dryer.... replaced them - same size and dye so very happy there!
    while at Sears bought some underwear - 5 for $20 ... didn't ring up at that though but they fixed ... and I redeemed $20 bonus money on DH's card so OOP $2.35 (the bonus $ were from DH getting a new Sears card and buying the jeans in the first place)

Then to Old Navy - had bought some small cardigans in 3 different colors (about a month ago)- decided after getting them home that I only really needed one - brought the other two back... easy with original receipt

Then to LD - had bought 4 pottery planters for the patio last week ... now on sale for $2.50 less - so $10 back on my card ... One thing I will say about LD is that they do make is easy for this kind of adjustment - we had bought the pots at two different locations - and one purchase was on DH cc and the other was on mine. If I had been returning these to Canada Tire - they wouldn't have done a price adjustment back onto a different cc ....
    While at LD I walked around .... picked up 3 pairs of hosiery - marked down to $1 each ....one package was a pair of knee highs called Therapy Plus (for graduated compression) ... I just looked up the normal price on LD website and the exact same pair is priced at $24...I got it for $1 ... hope they work

Felt like quite a relief to get stuff out of the house that I've been meaning to return/exchange for a month or so while I could still locate the receipts etc.... The weather here was pretty dismal in the morning so it was a good time to do all the running around.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Old Navy, Pharmaprix, Sears, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by dahliagrower; Sun, Jun 15th, 2014 at 02:04 PM.
    Natalka, ROMEO, Shwa Girl and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Yes agree about getting the return pile dealt with. Such a pain in the ....
    I need a rainy day to deal with my stuff also.
    ROMEO, dahliagrower, ticul and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sounds like a good and productive day.
    ROMEO, dahliagrower, ticul and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-nice returning stuff-why hang on to it -then time may pass and you cant take it back extra money in your pocket
    ROMEO, dahliagrower, ticul and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

A plan well executed. And triumphant. It does feel good to get those loose ends taken care of. DH always has something to return so I have to fish-out the receipts, put in a box with notes of who spoken to at the store, date, time...his decision not to keep something turns into a project for me....yucky... well done, thank you for sharing.
    ROMEO, dahliagrower, ticul and 1 others like this.

Thread Information