User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Any useful ways to get rid of blackhead on face ?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by fearandloathing View Post
    Clay masks.
    (Aztec clay mask is what I use)
    I agree. Clay masks work. I use NuVsio purifying mineral mask twice a week and Omorovicza deep cleansing mask once a month.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    113 (100%)

SoulEssentials Clear from the Mud Face Cleansing Powder with Moroccan Lava Clay - read description and it's all natural and Canadian!

www.soulessentials.ca
    Name:  Clear from the Mud.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  22.4 KB

SoulEssentials Clear From The Mud Face Cleansing Powder is rich in minerals and organic plant-derived ingredients. Skin feels noticeably smoother after first use. Zero synthetic ingredients. 100% Natural & Organic.

WHY IT WORKS:

Moroccan Lava Clay, also known as Rhassoul Clay, is mined from deep under the Atlas Mountains in Eastern Morocco. It is a detoxifying cleanser and skin conditioner due to its exceptionally high absorption capabilities. It contains higher amounts of silica, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium and sodium than any other clay. Silica, also known as the beauty mineral, is an important factor in reducing wrinkles and dry skin. Studies have shown that Moroccan Lava Clay reduces dryness, improves skin clarity and elasticity and has extractive abilities that remove impurities and unblock pores.

It is extremely effective for those prone to acne because it removes surface oil as well as oil from inside and around blackheads and whiteheads. This healing clay is also exceptional for those with normal, dry, combination and even sensitive skin, leaving the skin soft and smooth.

Clear From The Mud Face Cleansing Powder is packed with an abundance of organic plant-derived ingredients rich in vitamins, anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatories, anti-bacterial properties, minerals and skin soothers. It is an extremely effective and gentle daily cleanser that after trying you will never want to be without.

Made with:
    - Moroccan Lava Clay
    - Organic Oatmeal
    - Organic Neem
    - Organic Rose Petals
    - Organic Lemon Peel
    - Organic Marshmallow Root
    - Organic Calendula Petals
    - French Green Clay
    - Organic Moringa

For glowing, radiant and smooth skin.

Made with zero synthetic ingredients

www.soulessentials.ca
    Last edited by lovethiscouponingthing; Sat, Aug 30th, 2014 at 11:24 PM.
    Full Trade/Wish list found here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/lovethiscouponingthing/

Thanks to all the great traders on here

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I bought one of those Olay fresh effects powered contour cleansing systems and it works great to get my giant but sensitive pores clean. Rather than regular bristles it has rubber ones and they are very gentle but really do a good job of getting the deep down dirt, oil, etc.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

+1 for exfolliating. i like Juice beauty green apple peel (normal strenth)

also any kind of scrub with tiny gritty pieces. i used the biore strips...its hit or miss.

Evita Salon
    7655 Decarie Blvd, Montreal, Quebec H4P 2H2
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

St. Ives Apricot scrub. It contains a small percentage of Salicylic acid, which is known to treat acne and warts as well. You can see a visible difference in a couple of weeks, but make sure you limit its use to once a day (at most) since its pretty potent! Also, make sure you wash it off after scrubbing. Hope that helps!
    SharonMe likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque works

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

The Queen Helen mask contains kaolin. Of course, kaolin! How I could forget that! Kaolin works magic on any breakouts. If you have even a small pimple, put a little drop of any kaolin cream (see ingredients) in the evening, and by morning it's gone! So I assume, that will work on blackheads as well.

And if you can find a cream with kaolin + green tea, that is even better. I remember some brand called Oriflame, that had the one. But I don't know if you can find that in Canada. Maybe there're other similar creams out there.
    Your604 likes this.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

DIY

Last edited by Mia; Thu, Sep 18th, 2014 at 11:47 PM.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

And this one is so easy:

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

+1 for pore strips. There was a tutorial on youtube on how to DIY the pore strips using milk and unflavoured gelatin. I tried it an it works well enough...at least MUCH cheaper than Biore! Only gripe is it smells pretty gross....

1tbsp of milk, 1 tbsp of gelatin, mix it up a bit, then microwave for 10 sec (to melt it all together). Then apply on area with old makeup brush (or clean fingers). Let it dry, then peel off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information