User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This had to be one of the best laundry products ever but, today I received a reply from SC Johnson to say that Colour Catchers are no longer available in Canada.

I began using this product in England then had to ask friends and family to send supplies when I moved to Calgary. I wrote to the British manufacturers and they said they were available here under the Shout brand. I then wrote to SC Johnson and I was advised they were being distributed through Co-Op and Zellers stores. One sheet per wash load and no more cross-colouration, dye runs, or ruined clothes

Recently I was having difficulty finding them so I wrote again to SCJ only to receive the bad news. If any of you feel inclined to e-mail SCJ to complain then perhaps we can get their stupid decision over-turned. Thanks.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart, Zellers, Co-op, London Drugs
    Last edited by C-Shelley; Wed, Jul 27th, 2011 at 12:04 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love Color Catchers! I just bought some at Target in Seattle, so if you're going to the states, stock up!

They're available at Amazon.com and I believe they will ship to Canada.

HTH!

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Darn, and i was just thinking the other day that maybe we should buy them and try them out, and now there not even selling them here!

Thread Information