User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: 20x with small bonus points items

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    I had no idea - my local store is the same of yours - cannot combine the product bonus point coupons with the larger transaction bonus point coupon. It never occurred to contact HQ about it.

Next time they try to give you a problem ask them to call the hq right away. The thing is that this is not their fault either. Its because of the wordings on coupons that cause this confusion.
    dahliagrower likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

It's the same confusing wording about "cannot be combined with other optimum offers" .... what offers can't be combined with other offers?

I'm so happy you phoned to get your answer Amira as now you will have much more confidence checking out at your store

I've seen pretty much every offer be combined- either by me at my store -or someone on here. the only offer that I had doubts about (and never tried as it didn't come up for me) was the personal offers where you get one that offers $ off and another personal offer that offers points for purchase of the same item.... and those seem to work too as a few people have shown in the brags thread.

And for cosmetics they offer you amazing deals on points (presuming you like the particular product) .... hey Carly in Canada - that's where we really miss you as you had the direct line in to all the beauty offers going Now I don't figure those out until after the weekend when I read the brags and see the amazing points people have racked up in getting beauty products

We're all learning - and it's a good thing as nothing stays the same
    momi and amira84 like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information