User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Personalized offer?

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I haven't gotten a single personalized offer, I've never even seen what one looks like. Does anybody know if you have to sign up for them, or are they maybe not sending in QC? Just can't figure out why everyone seems to be getting, but not me.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

With no replies to your question I would suspect that the answer is no .... Why not give SDM a call and find out for sure?

I can't find anyone on the other thread that shows their location as Quebec and I saw that you posted the question under the local Montreal thread too -- with no responses either. I'm sure you are not the only one who wants to know the answer.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Thanks for responding lol! It's very frustrating.

I called HO and they couldn't tell me why I'm not receiving any offers. I spend quite a bit at SDM AND I get their weekly promo emails, so they're as stumped as I am. All they could tell me was to try spending more LOL
    Last edited by MTLcouponer; Mon, Jul 7th, 2014 at 11:54 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Does it have anything to do with different coupon regulations/policies in QC?
    "Spend more" is a ridiculous answer. I am not a big SDM spender and I have been receiving personalized email offers.
    I would call back (you'll likely get another rep) and see if they can help you out a little more than the last person!
    jamesfranco likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I seem to recall a few other posters from Quebec commenting that they haven't received any personalized offers either.

But you'd think if Quebec was an exception they would have told you when you called

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

To those who don't receive personalized offers..Do you get any other emails from shoppers? Like the special 20x events during the week?

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    To those who don't receive personalized offers..Do you get any other emails from shoppers? Like the special 20x events during the week?
    Yes, I always get the promo emails.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Even reading through prior threads about SDM offers, I just wonder how much might be random.

I don't get emails from them - even though I've made sure several times that I've enabled emails from them.
    Once in a while, though, I get the mailed promo coupons - seems like I'll get one, then another a few weeks later - then not for months.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

From just reading other Quebec comments there are some products that you can't get points or savings on such as milk. If you are receiving any correspondence from Shoppers by email you are on the list. Perhaps make a list of the items you buy and see if you can make six different offers from them and exclude the milk. There are several items that I purchase that I have never received an offer on.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

When it first started I received maybe 3 weeks of offers and then poof they stopped. I'm signed up for emails and get asked to do their surveys still. It is frustrating.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm in Ontario and never received any but get the other emails. I called and they said I had dined up so long ago that maybe that's why and that they were signing me up for the coupons again... I shall now wait and see. But yeah call again to get better answers id say...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I never got mailed coupons but always got the emails, I did an address 'update' on my profile and that seemed to trigger so etching because all of a sudden they started coming out if the woodwork, including 3 welcome to vib!

My my mom never gets the mailers so I'm going to try updating her profile and see what happens.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I was not getting them for the longest time ever. After checking with Shoppers everything seemed fine and they could not tell me why. I then changed my email address to a gmail account and POUF not long after that I started receiving them. You really need to find out why you are not receiving them because they are certainly worth it. Love mine. I might not use them all but there is always something I can use with the promotion of the weekend.
    Melissa13 likes this.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I wish I could just update my profile to have them send out coupons. I updated my profile a few weeks ago with the promo code, but still nothing

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    I was not getting them for the longest time ever. After checking with Shoppers everything seemed fine and they could not tell me why. I then changed my email address to a gmail account and POUF not long after that I started receiving them. You really need to find out why you are not receiving them because they are certainly worth it. Love mine. I might not use them all but there is always something I can use with the promotion of the weekend.
    Just changed my email address to my gmail. Hope it works for me too!

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information