User Tag List

Page 17 of 115 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
Like Tree7338Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best SDM shop this week?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hello all, I am new here and really enjoying all the info and tips and brags. This will be my first!

I was a casual Optimum member having $30 to redeem after several years. That is until a new Shoppers opened up across the street and I found this site! In the last month I have gone from 22,000 to about 75,000 (if the points form tonight post correctly by Dec 3)

I received a 20x personal offer for today and since I had already done a pretty decent shop on Saturday I was doubtful I could get much out of it without being frivolous and buying things I didn't need or couldn't gift at Christmas. Things fell into place nicely not only points wise but also clearance and special offers.

KEG BURGER = $4.99 SALE PRICE
    CASHMERE TISSUE $5.99 - 1.00(TEAR OFF COUPON) - .75 (ZWEET) = $4.24
    KASHI GLUTEN FREE CINNAMON $3.99 - $2.00(WEBSAVER) - $2.00 (CO51) = $0
    LYNDT CHOCOLATE BARS ON FOR $1.49 - 2FOR1 BIRTHDAY OFFER = .74/EACH
    HERBAL ESSENCE CONDITIONER $2.99 + HERBAL ESSENCE 7 IN 1 MOROCCAN SERUM $2.99 - $3.00 (BRANDSAVER INSERT) = $2.98
    FEBREEZE CAR VENT $2.99 X 2 = $5.98 - $2.00 (BRANDSAVER WEB) = $3.98
    OLD SPICE SHAMPOO $2.99 X 2 = $5.98 - $2.50 (BRANDSAVER INSERT) = $3.48
    DOVE MENS BODY WASH $2.99
    CONAIR 30 PIECE HAIRCUT KIT $35.99 (ON SALE, XMAS GIFT)

NOW MY FAVORITE DEALS THIS LOCATION IS SMALL AND THEY HAVE THE BEST CLEARANCE GOODIES ALL THE TIME. I THINK THEY NEED TO TAKE PERFECTLY GOOD ITEMS OFF THE SHELF JUST TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE NEXT WEEKS PRODUCTS. AND I AM ALWAYS POPPING IN TO JUST RUN BY THEIR SHELF. SO ADDICTED!

TODAY I GOT:

4 X MIXED NUTS, CASHEWS, SMOKED ALMONDS $0.99 (SINGLE SERVING) = $3.96
    2 X CARMEL COB, POPCORN $0.49 (JUST A YUMMY TREAT I HAVE BEEN CRAVING SINCE HALLOWEEN $0.98
    6 x KERNELS SEASONING (WHITE CHEDDAR) $0.79 (I COULDNT BELIEVE IT! I EAT POPCORN ALMOST EVERY DAY AND I LOVE THIS STUFF. ITS REGULAR $4.74 (about the price of one)

UNADVERTISED SALES:

REVLON NAIL ART $5.99 - $3.00 PRINTABLE FROM revloncolorstay .ca
    THESE ARE REGULAR $9.99 AND I HAD BEEN WAITING TO USE THIS COUPON. A LITTLE GIFT FOR MYSELF = $2.99

COLDFX 60 CAPS $14.99 SALE PRICE - $5.00 FROM WINTER WELLNESS GUIDE AT PHARMACY + IT COMES WITH AN OFFER TO REDEEM FOR A $10 CARA RESTAURANTS GC = $0 Unfortunately not "First Sign" to get the 10x points

Total Spent $89.88
    Reg Points 1040 + 20x Points pending til Dec 3 = 20,800

Yay! That was fun. I really need to start getting better organized though. It was very time consuming. Wish I could post a brag photo, not enough posts yet.

Thanks everyone for letting me share, keep posting the great offers.
    Last edited by vw_girl; Thu, Nov 20th, 2014 at 03:53 AM.
    ROMEO, jandbby, Ciel and 8 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Welcome vw_girl, it's great to finally have you on board. *beep beep* :D
    ROMEO, jandbby, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Welcome...you're going to love all the savings and great deals, try not to go crazy like most of us when we first started!!!

josask
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Well done VW girl! I stopped shopping at SDM likely 1.5 yrs ago since I was sure I was buying items at higher prices just to get points. I started back about 1.5 months ago and using personal coupons I've racked up an amazing amount of points spending not that much. Beware - it's super addictive!!!

I was able to get a free large bottle of Fruitis conditioner again (reg. 10.99) using manu coupon, personal coupon and Zweet. Going in the donation bucket since we don't need anymore. I think this is the third week I've been able to do this. They keep sending me the same personal coupon.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought one of those Oral-B rechargeable toothbrushes today (the Pro-Health For Me kids one) for myself. $24.99-$20 coupon-$10 CO51 = +$2.01 back after taxes.

My mom was interested in getting one for herself too, after looking at the one that I bought. So I went with her, and unfortunately she got the crabby cashier (she's just perpetually crabby) and she told us that we couldn't use the $20 coupon because it's not one of the toothbrushes featured in the coupon, but I pointed out that it said "any rechargeable toothbrush", which it is, and only excluded the Vitality line, and the packaging didn't say Vitality anywhere... So... she called for the manager, and another cashier showed up since the manager was on break, and it was the cashier who sold me the first toothbrush... So she told the crabby cashier to accept it, and then told *me* that I wasn't allowed to buy any more toothbrushes with that coupon.
    ROMEO, Ciel and sdddmd like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by chelleshocks View Post
    I bought one of those Oral-B rechargeable toothbrushes today (the Pro-Health For Me kids one) for myself. $24.99-$20 coupon-$10 CO51 = +$2.01 back after taxes.

My mom was interested in getting one for herself too, after looking at the one that I bought. So I went with her, and unfortunately she got the crabby cashier (she's just perpetually crabby) and she told us that we couldn't use the $20 coupon because it's not one of the toothbrushes featured in the coupon, but I pointed out that it said "any rechargeable toothbrush", which it is, and only excluded the Vitality line, and the packaging didn't say Vitality anywhere... So... she called for the manager, and another cashier showed up since the manager was on break, and it was the cashier who sold me the first toothbrush... So she told the crabby cashier to accept it, and then told *me* that I wasn't allowed to buy any more toothbrushes with that coupon.
    Did the co51 offer get accepted for the pro health for me toothbrush? I was going to buy one but when you read fine print on co51 it excludes pro health for me toothbrushes. Just curious if accepted

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Did the co51 offer get accepted for the pro health for me toothbrush? I was going to buy one but when you read fine print on co51 it excludes pro health for me toothbrushes. Just curious if accepted
    I got one did not know the fine print excluded it it went through
    The receipt doesn't say pro health for me only oral b toothbrush
    I did see a receipt posted that said pro health vitality so i guess it depends on how the store has it entered in their system
    ROMEO, jandbby and Ciel like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks chelleshocks, didn't see the co51 offer, hope it goes through..also when I checked the offers I just purchased the Boursin cheese so claimed another $1.00!!
    ROMEO, jandbby and Ciel like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I submitted it in the morning, and I think CO51 might have changed the fine printed because I only recall it stating that it excluded the Vitality line. So for me, it was accepted. Also, my SDM receipt only stated "Oralb rechargeable".
    ROMEO, jandbby and BCcheapMom like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Olay regenerist luminous cleanser for $0.30,
    Regular price at Sdm is $15.99 and at Walmart is $13.99.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  66.1 KB

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/395285-...g-ever-canada/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Mentioned this in another thread..worth repeating..Nativa organic products, almonds,chocolate covered almonds, tea, dates, prunes, and dried cranberries...25-50 cents!! No I didn't clear the shelf, but I should have ha,ha,ha!!!
    ROMEO, jandbby, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks for the warm welcome and the "likes". Is it EVER addicting haha, I find myself stopping at several stores on my way home just to check for a surprise deal. And it REALLY doesn't help that I can literally see the store across the street form my living room.

I dont have much of a game plan for today, not seeing $75 in cosmetics in my future. But I do have to go over for a price adjustment so we will see lol

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm positive they changed the fine print - on Thursday morning I specifically checked the fine print and it listed Vitality and battery powered - it now includes the Pro Health but it was NOT on the exclusions on Thursday - I haven't been able to find these anywhere but I did get rainchecks

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Just posted my SDM brag in the Brag section

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

L'Oreal Age Perfect Day Cream 19.99
    L'Oreal Age Perfect Night Cream 19.99
    L'Oreal Age Perfect Cleanser 8.99

All 20X pts mail out

Revlon Colorsty Make up 14.99-5.00 mfc
    Sally Hansen Nail Polish Clearance 2.09 mailed 1200 pts
    2 X Almay Liquid Lip 7.29 - 6.00 mfc

Lindt Exc. Small Bar 1.49 emailed 1200 pts
    Palmolive 0.88 - 1.50 email sdm
    Pantene Trial Shampoo 2.49 emailed 2000 pts

Hate not having coupons for the L'Oreal but I love it and am almost out

Total $84.64 ($10.05 in taxes)

29570 points yahoo!

Page 17 of 115 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread Information