User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello guys!
    I am from Moldova, and I am trying to impress you with some great products called Choonie. It is very difficult for me to find interests in Canada being in Moldova, my friend gave me this link, so I hope you can help me, give your opinion about my products, tell me what do you prefer and it's just nice meeting you

I am going to launch a campaign on Indiegogo to get some help in a week. You will be able to order from there.
    I am offering you some great products made of 100% natural sheep wool of the best quality, I assure you!

These are some of them. There are many advantages of natural wool, if you are interested, find all information on our page choonie.com.

It would be great if you tell me what do you think of these, and what do you actually like to wear at home?

Thanks! i'l be here to answer any of your questions!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Unfortunately as a new user I can not post pictures or links, so please find everything on the website. (choonie.com)

Yes, this post might be considered as a part of promoting my project. But it is also very important to me to know what people think of it, and what people in Canada like to wear at home. For example our Choonie are made of sheep wool, 100%, and they keep the confortable temperature of our feet, they are very pleasant, so you do not have to wear socks. I wouldn't offer you something that I wouldn't like
    During the whole time I started to develop this project, everybody who saw the samples wanted to buy them as soon as they touched it. They look just as awesome as you see on the pictures, and the feeling of wearing them is just great )

Please comment, tell me what do you like?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It is such a pity that you do not want talking to me. I am really interested about what do you think. I have launched a campaign to get some help from people that are interested in these great homefootwear, so please check it out!
    Indiegogo.com/projects/choonie-home-footwear-for-anyone-anywhen

Thread Information