User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: Help from Gail Vaz-Oxlade ~ FREE

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

how did you know where to contact her? That was very smart of you though and great that she responded so quickly. Happy retirement to your hubby ( and you!)
    Silk, avoncallingu and ticul like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by Durham Couponer; Sat, Jul 12th, 2014 at 02:29 AM.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

That was very kind-hearted of her. Glad you're feeling better about your situation!

Silk
    ticul and MillieH like this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Nice gesture from her to respond to you and give some help.I love all her shows too,Money Morron,Until debts tell us apart,Princess and etc.We are not financially idiots,we just miss some guidance,tips and reference to do the right things and she is teaching that perfectly.I am sure she had saved many people finance and money­.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

she really tells it like it is...so cool that she responded directly to you.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

That's fantastic. I love that she was helpful and quick!!
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So what did she recommend about Canada pension? If you don't mind me asking.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I follow her on facebook.. she will post random blogs that get you thinking, she also posts articles written by others. One of the posts took me to a page that said if you have a question for Gail ask it here. So I did. I was shocked at the super fast response and impressed by her kindness. I asked for her paypal so I could send her a little gift.. She refused.. then I sent asking again, saying if she didnt send it , I would have to purchase at least 20 of her spreadsheet packages..

She wrote back saying she is working on a charity to help people with finances. She asked if I would wait and donate once that is up and running.

thanks so much for the retirement wishes.. we are 27 days in.. its such a wonderful feeling.. I keep thinking of when he has to leave and then I realise he isn't!!!

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    how did you know where to contact her? That was very smart of you though and great that she responded so quickly. Happy retirement to your hubby ( and you!)
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dagney View Post
    So what did she recommend about Canada pension? If you don't mind me asking.
    She told me how to figure out my potential life span, then said to not take it at 60 as the payments are 30% less.. they take off 6% for each year you take it before 65.. she also said if I can wait until 70, that would be the best route because Ii'd get a higher payment each month.

I'm going to wait until 70 unless my husband croaks and I need the money before then.. At this time we can live on the pensions, probably even save a bit and won't need to use savings at all.. My life span looks to be longer than my husbands so I need to think of down the road..
    ticul, torontogal12 and maple7 like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

that is so impressive. usually when you meet well known people they don't meet your expectations. Gail sure seems like the real deal. Enjoy your retirement!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    I follow her on facebook.. she will post random blogs that get you thinking, she also posts articles written by others. One of the posts took me to a page that said if you have a question for Gail ask it here. So I did. I was shocked at the super fast response and impressed by her kindness. I asked for her paypal so I could send her a little gift.. She refused.. then I sent asking again, saying if she didnt send it , I would have to purchase at least 20 of her spreadsheet packages..

She wrote back saying she is working on a charity to help people with finances. She asked if I would wait and donate once that is up and running.

thanks so much for the retirement wishes.. we are 27 days in.. its such a wonderful feeling.. I keep thinking of when he has to leave and then I realise he isn't!!!
    ticul, MillieH and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I love Gail. I have seen all her shows at least twice each. I have all her books. She is great. I can't believe she answered your questions that quick. She is a very nice lady.

Best wishes on the retirement.
    ticul, MillieH and torontogal12 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

OMG, we are big fans of her also. She is so, so good, she made us think a few times. We were just talking about trying to make a chart one day like she does on her shows.

Millie, I wish you and your DH a wonderful retirement and thank you so much for sharing this brag...............................
    MillieH likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That's really nice of her! Good for you for reaching out.

I wouldn't have because I wouldn't expect TV folks to reply, so what a nice surprise! She is so likeable.

Congrats on retirement!
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sun, Jul 13th, 2014 at 09:45 AM.
    MillieH likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

congrats on retirement -so nice of gail have always watched her shows
    MillieH likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Wow...that's amazing Millie H..I watch her shows all the time . I've been home for about 20 months now with DS & am controllably in spending mode. I'm like u, no debt just mortgage( & hope it stays that way). I do understood your concerns but glad to know that Gail has helped to relieve those worries/ anxieties...BTW..it would be great to have a show with ppl like us who not only coupon but live a rather overall fiscally responsible lifestyle(if there isn't one yet-I'm not aware of any).
    MillieH and torontogal12 like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information