User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: Help from Gail Vaz-Oxlade ~ FREE

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I think people are drawn to the extremes, shows about people like us would be boring as heck.. I can't imagine someone saying "omgosh, did you see that show last night.. when her hydro bill came in, she had a credit balance" lolll ...This life style is boring, no drama, no stress. Its great you can stay home with your son.. I stayed home with my kids until they started school.. I did provide partial daycare for low income kids, giving them lunch and after school care. Basically it felt like I got paid to have kids come for a play date.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirnette View Post
    Wow...that's amazing Millie H..I watch her shows all the time . I've been home for about 20 months now with DS & am controllably in spending mode. I'm like u, no debt just mortgage( & hope it stays that way). I do understood your concerns but glad to know that Gail has helped to relieve those worries/ anxieties...BTW..it would be great to have a show with ppl like us who not only coupon but live a rather overall fiscally responsible lifestyle(if there isn't one yet-I'm not aware of any).
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

that's awesome! I love Gail! don't stress out...you HAVE saved that's a good start! I even if you had to down size and live on what the lowest possible income you can still enjoy life and do lots of fun things! Investing in keeping your health is the one thing Gail never touches on but is extremely important in retirement ( and always) that's when bills pile up would think
    MillieH likes this.
    HOHOHO ‘‘tis then season for trading
    check out my TL/WL fair trader, been out of the game for too long, small but HV list.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

That's fantastic!! Every morning I lay in bed with my kids and watch re-runs of her shows. My 4 year old DS goes around singing the Princess theme song. Haha my husband loves it... Not
    MillieH likes this.
    Get Motivated, get Inspired, get FIT - Follow me ~ https://www.facebook.com/ForeverFITCourtney/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information