User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Klondike Candy Bars, OMG Candy for 50c each. Dish set for $10

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Klondike candy bars, OMG clusters candy 130g, twizzlers and black licorice are all one for .50c each at Loblaws at Leslie and Lakeshore. They also have the 500g Kraft peanut butter chocolate and honey for $1.

I dropped by a lawn sale on my way to the supermarket and they had dishes a complete set of china they sold it for me for $10 for the 12 piece set including gravy boat, not a chip on them, I looked them up through google search and there is someone on kijiji selling a smaller set for $200 there is also a web site that sells replacement pieces for this set starting at $8.99 each for plates. One of the desert bowls goes for $20. So I got a complete set for what they are charging for just one piece.

Also they have the Mayard candy for a pack of 16 for $4 I didn't pick any up but for kids snacks thats not a bad price.
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws
    Last edited by phoebew; Sat, Jul 12th, 2014 at 03:34 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Awesome deal on the dishes! Hard to find a complete set, much less one that is in mint condition

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

Great deals! Enjoy your candy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Great deals. It's very rare to see good stuff at garage sales. Finding a complete set at such low price is awesome.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Tx for the tip! Where are they in the store? Looking for peanut butter and klondike bars
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Awesome deals!!! You got Lucky with the dishes set at such a low price and good quality
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Jul 12th, 2014 at 08:02 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Great deals
    avoncallingu, ticul and dededi like this.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

They actually had them in a bin next to the customer service but they were also in the candy sections. If you have been at that location you can also find some items in the section as you come into the store. They also had the mars, snickers on sale as well but they were only .34c the MM's were $1.75 the prices are shown as $6.99. They don't have any of the prices marked as on sale. We went back to take my aunt and we found the areo chocolate packs on sale for .50. I have never seen such good sales on Candy. I work at a nursing home and they like to have their treats so I'm picking them up for some of the residents as well. I've attached some pictures so you know what to look for but they are all through the store in different sections don't let the price fool you they are on sale.I would suggest finding what you want and if they have a sales tag on them bring them up for a price check that's how we found our sales. I hope the pictures don't come up too big. Name:  IMG_0941.jpg
Views: 1650
Size:  114.1 KBName:  IMG_0933.jpg
Views: 1921
Size:  86.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Tx for the tip! Where are they in the store? Looking for peanut butter and klondike bars
    Last edited by phoebew; Sat, Jul 12th, 2014 at 11:38 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

None of the chocolate left. Lots of the 16 packs of Maynard's for $4. Few m&m larg bags for $4. All there summer candy is 50 cents. Nerds push popos etc. all in 2 large bins by customer service.
    Momof3girlies, ticul and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

oh they were Klondike chocolates. I thought you meant ice cream LOL. Thanks for the post and the update!
    ticul and dededi like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Nice score

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I think what happen when the staff figured it out they got a lot we went today to pick up some for someone else and they had other items in the sale bin 16 pack of cadbury chocolate bars full size mix for only $4 they had the Junior mints for $.50. I forgot that I had bonus offers on my PC plus so I also ended up with bonus points for spending more then $30 and got bonus points for buying the areo bars 2000 bonus points so it was a good shop again today.

Quote Originally Posted by majormom View Post
    None of the chocolate left. Lots of the 16 packs of Maynard's for $4. Few m&m larg bags for $4. All there summer candy is 50 cents. Nerds push popos etc. all in 2 large bins by customer service.
    Momof3girlies, ticul and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

The mars bars are still there lots of them they are located where the summer items they have kitchen supplies and things like that they are on the end and lots of them only .34c.

Quote Originally Posted by majormom View Post

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Nice score! Thanks for posting a pic so that I can see the size of the chocolate. I am temped to go but I must resist.....my hips can't take any more goodies.
    ticul, Mich649 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

yummy!!! Great score
    Come Join me on Swawbucks! It's an easy way to earn money for next Christmas! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Natalierose1995

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information