• 3 Post By ssbean
  • 2 Post By couponteen101
  • 2 Post By Nomerr
  • 6 Post By thriftygranny
  • 2 Post By bargain_hunter_lola
  • 3 Post By ashy01
  • 1 Post By bargain_hunter_lola
  • 1 Post By seylz_gurl

Thread: Frozen finds and disney princess (2nd had), etc, for my 5 year olds Birthday!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Probably like many parents, I have a little girl obsessed with Frozen, and all things Disney Princess/ Barbie following a close second.

I've been out of luck finding Anna and Elsa dolls, costumes, anything frozen for months. My mom did find her baby Elsa for Easter, but usually things are out of stock online stores or in store, or outrageously marked up on amazon or ebay.

Still no luck with the costumes (although toysrus, as them online today for $29.99, but I've spent my budget for the week), but I find the Anna doll last month online from Walmart. I hadn't seen it, but now it seems to be mostly available. But Elsa, forget about it!

Last week, I couldn't sleep and was up late, trolling ebay, and someone put a Buy it now option for Elsa for $19.99 (I think), with cheap shipping, so I grabbed it! It arrived yesterday, so glad it will be here for her party this week!

I also found a frozen t-shirt awhile ago, inexpensively online, and it's in the bag.

I went out yesterday to pick a few more things, and happened to be in good will, and found disney princess sticker books for $1, unused!, wallet, princess pencil case (tags still on!), nightgown (still with tags!), hello kitty make up set, unopened! and shorts.

I then went to the dollarama, and picked up a few barbie craft kits, colour your own purse, new crayons, few colouring books, a princess brush and some cute hairbands with crowns on them.

I was pleased to find so much, without spending a lot . Loved the not used goodwill finds. And the dollar store craft stuff is often similar or exactly the same as kits you find elsewhere, except for less money at the dollarama !

I've been not able to shop or be out as I've been recuperating from mastectomy/reconstruction, so it was nice to get out and feel normal picking up a few things! It's a nice little pile of loot. The kids are at their dads for the weekend, so it was great to get out, without my attachments to pick it up.

My mom is hosting her little friends for a Frozen themed party Friday at her house, since I'm not up to it yet. So brag for Grandma's help. I'll be there, but only watching while mom runs the show. We will then have her family party that evening for dinner, so I think we'll be frozoned out by them, but she'll have fun.

I'm probably setting myself up for endless renditions of Let it go....oh wait, she does that already. My 4 older ones are so overloaded with her and Frozen, so I'm sure they are going to groaning by the end of the day.
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com, Dollarama, Ebay, Toys R Us, Walmart

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Way to go on the great finds! Yes, Frozen is hard to find. lol.

If you're interested, I found Frozen stickers, pens, wall posters and t-shirts at Giant Tiger.

I also ordered a nightgown off ebay for super cheap but it hasn't arrived yet (not sure about the quality).

Happy Birthday to your DD.
    kellyanna_99 and ssbean like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to check it out tomorrow! I found a nightgown on kijiji, but when I contacted the lady, it turns out she orders them, when you give her the money and then it comes in. Little skectchy for me, so I passed.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

So glad you found Elsa in time for your daughter's party. I'm sure she'll be ecstatic. What an awesome mom you are.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

WTG on the great finds Hope your DD loves her party.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Awesome brag! Frozen is a big hit in our house too....we were in disney world in may and they were also out stock for anything frozen.

I'm sure your daughter is going to love her party!
    ROMEO and bargain_hunter_lola like this.
    Come Join me on Swawbucks! It's an easy way to earn money for next Christmas! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Natalierose1995

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

That is awesome! I am also on the hunt for frozen gear for my daughter, I sure hope Disney amps up the stock supplies for Halloween!
    ROMEO and bargain_hunter_lola like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I was at Sears yesterday and they have lots of licensed 'frozen' clothes, t shirts etc on clearance, if anyone is looking for Frozen stuff you may find it at Sears online as well.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    I was at Sears yesterday and they have lots of licensed 'frozen' clothes, t shirts etc on clearance, if anyone is looking for Frozen stuff you may find it at Sears online as well.
    Thanks! I'll be heading to Sears! lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    ROMEO and kellyanna_99 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

My niece had a frozen theme party yesterday. One thing that stood out that my sis did was use xmas ornaments as decor. Turquoise glittery stuff. Pretty neat I thought!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

The As seen on TV store had a few Frozen items today. A metal purse, metal lunch box, wooden puzzle and some writing kits. All were a bit too pricey for me and I doubted DD would use them but if you're looking for things, its worth checking out.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

how wonderful! sounds like she is going to have a great birthday.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome brag. Hope she has a great birthday. I am sure she will love it.

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

My 4 year old is hooked on Elsa and Anna too.. I'm taking her to Disney in August for 11 days and at Disney world they have Frozen there for special shows. I can only imagine how much stuff they will have, there is a gift shop just full of frozen stuff! lol

Thread Information