User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: The Official Hot Deals And Coupons To Use With Flyers Thread July 18th - 24th

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

The Carefree call-in.....J&J doesn't give them out anymore since they got sold to another company. Now who do I call?
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Energizer now own them, someone posted a scan in the coupon scan zone with details of the new coupon
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Blimey. Energizer?! When can we expect to see battery-operated pads and tampons? #HighTechMonthly
    Cuckoobird likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post

Yesterday I got a P & G insert in with my flyers, there are 2 coupons that can be used on any Dawn dish soap ( there are other products the coupons can be used for too like Tide, Bounty etc ) but since RCSS has a no tax weekend you can PM the Dawn liquid from the WM flyer @ $1.94 each ( for up to a 709 ml size bottle ) and then you can either use the .50 cents off one bottle OR buy 2 of them and use the save $2.00 wyb 2 coupon for both. I think that one comes out to .94 cents per bottle. Pretty good if you are very low on dish soap.
    Isnt the 2.00 WUB Dawn AND cascade? Thats how I read the coupon...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information