User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By alohamom
  • 1 Post By alohamom
  • 1 Post By alohamom

Thread: Northern Reflections Warehouse Sale July 19/20 2014 Milton Ont (10-5 each day)

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Expired
    Little yellow signs for this sale are everywhere in Milton!

Northern Reflections warehouse sale Saturday July 19 and Sunday July 20 2014
    10 am to 5 pm each day

This is a true warehouse sale right in their distribution center, happens every once in a while and the stuff goes fairly quickly. I went once a few years ago and got some great buys on clothes for my kids. If I remember correctly it was mostly samples sizes left when I got there but it could be different this time.
    There was a big line up but it moved fast but again, that was a few years back...
    This thread is currently associated with: Northern Reflections
    maple7 likes this.

I'm here for the Survivor Pool

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did this one a few years back as well. I had three kids with me at the time (thinking back I must have been crazy!) but came out with piles of clothes. There were lots of people but it's a warehouse so handles large numbers well. I remember thinking that they were very organized with lots of cashiers.

I believe it was cash only but can't remember. Would you happen to know? I haven't done a warehouse sale in awhile.

Thank you so much for posting this Alohamom! I may venture over there.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

So sorry, I am not sure and the signs didnt say either way. I kind of think that was the case when I went a few years ago so maybe go prepared with some cash. I never know how much I am going to spend at a warehouse sale so I hate when it is cash only as it limits me (probably a good thing!)
    maple7 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Alohamom. I went on Sunday knowing everything would have been picked over. Everything was $5 or less, came out with 2 blouses, 1 sweatshirt and 5 tshirts. I know I would have found (and spent!) more on Saturday but was very happy with my shop. So thank you so much, hopefully there will be other ones down the road. Oh and I paid by credit, they took any form of payment.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Awesome-so glad you were successful. If I see it again I will post for sure...
    maple7 likes this.

Thread Information