User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Starbucks Treat Receipt Is Back

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I might buy a lot of Starbucks
    Over priced but there are ways (if you don't know already)!

It isn't listed on the menu but I always order a "short". It's smaller than a tall and less cost.

Buy with a"registered" gift card and once you reach 12 (?????) purchases in a year you get Green (????) status and every 12 purchases you get a free Grande of anything.

Also, once at green free refills (Take that Tim's!!!). So those shorts become Grandes at no extra charge!

Register your GC and a free "any" size of your choice on your birthday.
    ROMEO, Ciel, seylz_gurl and 2 others like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Buy with a"registered" gift card and once you reach 12 (?????) purchases in a year you get Green (????) status and every 12 purchases you get a free Grande of anything.

Also, once at green free refills (Take that Tim's!!!). So those shorts become Grandes at no extra charge!

Register your GC and a free "any" size of your choice on your birthday.
    +1 for registering your card. Just an update: green is 5 stars. Gold is 30 stars. The free drink/food item every 12 stars is only for Gold members.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks, I'm Gold and forgot the exact numbers and why I had all the (?????s) ;-)
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Thanks, I'm Gold and forgot the exact numbers and why I had all the (?????s) ;-)
    so yeah your 42nd order is free and then every 13th one from there.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Well I was getting free coffees every twelve before I was Gold which only happened a couple months back.

Green

Five Stars puts you in the Green level. In addition to your birthday drink or food reward and a coupon for 15% off StarbucksStore.ca you also earn:
    Free Refills in the Store

We want you to feel at home when you’re at Starbucks. Paying with your registered Starbucks Card gets you brewed and iced coffee and tea refills at no charge during your visit at a participating store.
    See what qualifies.
    Gold

Collect 30 Stars within 12 months and you’re at the Gold level. Once you reach Gold level, keep those benefits for another 12 months by earning another 30 Stars. With Gold level, you get all the Welcome and Green level benefits plus:
    Free Drink or Food Reward Every 12 Stars

Use your Starbucks Card 12 times and the next one’s on us. Your reward will be loaded right onto your registered Starbucks Card.
    Here’s what you can enjoy.
    Personalized Gold Card

Your barista will know you’re somebody special when you hand over your Gold Card.
    Special Offers Just For You

Be sure to opt in to get special offers and coupons via mail, email or text message. Go to www.starbucks.ca/account to opt-in.
    Redeeming digital rewards is simple:

1. Visit any participating Starbucks store.
    2. Tell the barista you have a Free Reward (that way you get to choose when you redeem your reward).
    3. Present your registered Starbucks Card (or scan your registered Starbucks Card on the Starbucks mobile app).
    Last edited by operabob; Wed, Jul 16th, 2014 at 12:25 AM.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I have my own starbucks card with my name on it...hey, we all have our own addictions...
    operabob and ROMEO like this.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for posting! I only recently started on Starbuck's since I am not a regular coffee drinker. What is great about the treat receipt is that you can try out drinks you normally wouldn't pay $5+ for! For example, I tried the iced americano the other day - bleh! Will never do that again, ended up adding 6 packets of sugar and cream because it was literally iced coffee with nothing added. I was expecting something ready to drink like McDonald's iced coffee. Yesterday, tried the iced green tea with soy milk, no sweetener (as per a friend's suggestion) and it was awesome!

And here's a tip - all my coworkers are hooked on Starbucks but none of them can be bothered to get the card!!! So if they have cash, I ring in their order with my card to get the stars. Whoo hoo!! Faster road to freebies!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The new Teavana drinks are good too
    operabob likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

And here's a tip - all my coworkers are hooked on Starbucks but none of them can be bothered to get the card!!! So if they have cash, I ring in their order with my card to get the stars. Whoo hoo!! Faster road to freebies!
    We must be related! Luv it!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Hey anybody know how long the treat receipt will last? I can't find an end date anywhere....
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Yiu have to use it the same day so basically u have to have Starbucks twice in one day.
    Quote Originally Posted by coupongirl99 View Post
    Hey anybody know how long the treat receipt will last? I can't find an end date anywhere....
    operabob likes this.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Correct but when does this promotion end? Does the promo last a week, 2 weeks, a month?

UPDATE: Never mind, found it! AUGUST 10!!!!!!!!!!! Yippeeeeeeee!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pamjcoupon View Post
    Yiu have to use it the same day so basically u have to have Starbucks twice in one day.
    Last edited by coupongirl99; Thu, Jul 17th, 2014 at 05:51 PM.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Bonus!

Used my freebie for a frap and the server indicated the $0.00 receipt could still be used towards the "Any drink $2 after 2 PM" offer.

Apparently it runs until at least Aug. 2.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

The free drink you earn after 12 stars is redeemable for any size! I usually save it for a really hot day and get a Venti Frap with all the extras
    operabob and Cuckoobird like this.
    I do most of my shopping online and LOVE using ebates to get cash back. Check it out - it's free and easy to sign up!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=ux6NkmzoOno%3D

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leen1476 View Post
    The free drink you earn after 12 stars is redeemable for any size! I usually save it for a really hot day and get a Venti Frap with all the extras
    Speaking of getting a venti frap with all the extras, I was listening to a radio station on my work to work one morning, Y108 from Hamiton. The DJs told a story about a guy who took advantage of the free coffee from Starbucks, ordered a venti frap with all the extras he can possibly put in his frap and as it turned out the price of his frap went as much as $57
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information