User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By Lee23

Thread: Walmart:Inexpensive Aveeno shaving gels

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I noticed on the Walmart website that the Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Shave Gel (198 g) and the Positively Smooth Shave Gel were priced at $5.74. I used the Aveeno printable coupon buy 2 Aveeno, get $5.00 off and SnapSaves buy 2 Aveeno, get $5.00, to pay only .74 each (plus the taxes on $5.74 for each) So, they cost me only $1.44 each. My daughter liked the almond scent and smoothness of the Positively Smooth. My husband, who has sensitive skin and only uses Edge unscented, found the Skin Relief to be non-irritating, even though it was lightly scented, and was happy with it. I did notice that most on-line reviews for these products, were favourable, as well. Worth a try for the price?
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yup, you did great. Good prices. Aveeno products are very gentle . Good for sensitive skin
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

That's a great deal - 90% savings, so definitely worth a try if you dont use Aveeno products.

Thread Information