Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By FallenPixels
  • 2 Post By maple7
  • 2 Post By FallenPixels
  • 1 Post By FallenPixels

Thread: 10X WUS $20 / 15X WUS $35 & 20X WUS $50 on July 16

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Shoppers Drug Mart have a great promo this Wednesday, especially if you do not like to spend $50 to get your bonus points.

• Spend $20 or more on almost anything in the store and get 10x Optimum points
    • Spend $35 or more on almost anything in the store and get 15x Optimum points
    • Spend $50 or more on almost anything in the store and get 20x Optimum points

You do need a printable coupon for this deal, click here to get the coupon. Points for this promotion will be added on or by July 30th so you will not have them in time for the bonus redemption offer this weekend. You can use cents off coupons to reduce your total and still get your points. Gift cards, phone cards, transit tickets and all of the other non-pointable items are excluded from this offer.

Click here to view the flyer for this week.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    jezz and maple7 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Love the flexibility of this one! Didn't want to spend $50 this week, but planned to use a few personalized coupons. I'm sure I'll be at $20 to get the 10x.

Thanks for posting FallenPixels.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Every week when it is $50/75 people mention they don't want to spend that much so I bet this one will be popular
    luckbealady and maple7 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Every week when it is $50/75 people mention they don't want to spend that much so I bet this one will be popular
    Definitely - $20 is no problem, but $50? Too much for me. Unfortunately I have BP coupons for what I want to buy, and I know my local store won't let me combine points coupons. So I'll stick to my BP coupons, since they'll be worth more than the 10x or 15x.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Mine will, especially for deals like this one where the points are added later as they figure HQ will sort it out if not valid
    luckbealady likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Thread Information