User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: anyone ever buy feramax at shoppers?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    It was suggested by my cousin's husband (a pharmacist) that my mom use Feramax (she has very low hemoglobin due to some medical issues - even required a few blood transfusions a while back). She ALWAYS takes it with food, as it can make you feel nausea, as well as make you constipated. She finds it works well, and doesn't suffer from the side effects any more.
    Definitely check out if you can pick it up at a hospital pharmacy. I think it was about $30 cheaper at the hospital pharmacy than it was at Shoppers.
    Thanks so much. It really helps!
    ROMEO and luckbealady like this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have taken feramax since May 2014. I have no side effects with this medicine.
    ROMEO, Cuckoobird and luckbealady like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Kat😛😛😛😛thank you! I just ordered three bottles..I am in Windsor. Our hospital wanted 75.09 for same bottle. London is delivering via CPS for 6.78. They will be here on Mon!!! What a crazy good price!! I should buy 100 bottles and sell them for half of what they charge here.....I would be making a marketable profit. Thanks again!! Made my day. My only next option was injections....ugh.
    ROMEO and Decaf like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MoeJoe555 View Post
    Katthank you! I just ordered three bottles..I am in Windsor. Our hospital wanted 75.09 for same bottle. London is delivering via CPS for 6.78. They will be here on Mon!!! What a crazy good price!! I should buy 100 bottles and sell them for half of what they charge here.....I would be making a marketable profit. Thanks again!! Made my day. My only next option was injections....ugh.
    Can you post a link to where you can order this? TIA!
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Gladly!! I ordered via phone from 1-519-663-3231. Extension-2. I spoke with Malinda and she filled order. A bottle of 100 is 29.40. The hospital outpatient pharmacies here wanted 75. 09 for the very same bottle. My three bottles will be delivered on Monday for 6.78 by UPS. I do not understand how there can be such a huge descripancy in prices; hospital outpatient pharm prices are regulated to be nonprofit. When I pointed this out to my local hospital, they said london was pricing item wrong. When I shared this info with london the response was that WINDSOR hospitals were charging too much. I want to investigate more, but am afraid to " jinx" the whole venture...in case Windsor is right and London is wrong ( hence the three bottles). London did mention that they have a long time large ordering base from all over for this product and the inquiry I made re. massive price difference was asked my almost everyone.

Sent from FirstClass with my iPad
    ROMEO and Decaf like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thanks MoeJoe555!

SDM's price is $20 for 30 capsules.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you are feeling tired, seem to have no energy, suffering from concentration problems and having a dull headache, you could be having low hemoglobin levels. In fact, it is advisable to visit a doctor and get a blood test done to determine your hemoglobin levels.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I tried to place an order and London Health Science is longer shipping to customers and have increased the price to $47 for 100 count bottle. I was told they were selling below cost.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heavenllyhash View Post
    I tried to place an order and London Health Science is longer shipping to customers and have increased the price to $47 for 100 count bottle. I was told they were selling below cost.
    Costco is selling 100 count bottle for $54
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information