User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By sirandrewr

Thread: Question on food coupon

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I got a food coupon for WUS $20 you get 4000 points.
    So I bought baby formula and the coupon doesnt go through. So formula is not food?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Although it's technically infant food it's not included in the food requirements for the coupon.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I believe by definition it is food, did the cashier say anything about it not going through or did you just notice when you got home? There is always the possibility the cashier entered the code wrong and the system didn't take it, or the possibility the system wasn't set to accept it (like one time I had a coupon that said 800 pts when you buy any Milk 2L or under and I bought 500 ml and the coupon refused to work so they had to do it manually).

If I were you I would private message them on Facebook (you are most apt to get a reply when you pm them) and I would ask about this to get a good answer. In my opinion, if you are feeding it to your kid it is hard for them to argue against it being food.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Infant food and formula is in a different section of the store so its not included as the food definition. These items have their own special coupons and deals in VIB club. Arrowroot biscuits in the food aisle is considered food.
    CrazyQT and luckbealady like this.

Thread Information