User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Up to 50k Optimum WUS $75 July 26-28

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kermitz1 View Post
    Are the bonus pts added right away or later? I had $75 before tax and coupons and the cashier wasn't sure if it would work if I was less than 75 after coupon... My receipt only shows my regular pts it was only the 17,500 but I'm hoping I didn't lose out on this deal...

were the coupons u used shopper's coupons or manufature coupons? would u mind share ur reciept here if convinient?
    ROMEO likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    Were the coupons added under code 2001? I've had them enter 2002 before which mean free product - so the 2002 don't count towards your base but the 2001 codes do
    Thanks! I had a fpc and I didn't realize it wouldn't count so I ended up with 710 base pts just a bit short . I'll know for next time thanks for your help!
    ROMEO and dahliagrower like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kermitz1 View Post
    Thanks! I had a fpc and I didn't realize it wouldn't count so I ended up with 710 base pts just a bit short . I'll know for next time thanks for your help!
    Yes - SDM code the fpcs differently as they don't charge any tax on them .... but unfortunately the number doesn't count in your base points. That's really a shame - you were very close

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    Just did the SDM shop for the weekend .... and guess what? I got the 50,000 pts too!

I went in prepared to get to $75 - use the $20 off mail coupon - WUS $75 ... and if I got hassled I was prepared to give them my 20x WUS $50 personalized offer for this week.... however - before I pulled out my coupon stack - he shows me my surprise coupon for 50,000 ... I didn't even see it being pulled but was probably distracted Anyhow --- I put away the save $20 and the 20x coupons for another day .... gave him the other personalized coupons and the other manu coups that I did have --- my total was $75 base points were 840 plus 2000 on buying coffee so for the day I got 21340 pts with the other 31500 to be added later.....

I'm a bit confused as to when the balance are added but I'm sure he did tell me.... and I didn't get to keep the coupon either but I know the cashier is a regular one there so ..... can I just say HOW EXCITED I AM TO WIN ON ONE OF THESE PROMOS That's a free shop of $100 for me at a later date
    that's amazing. Congrats. So happy for you. .
    Last edited by amira84; Mon, Jul 28th, 2014 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
    dahliagrower likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

had a great shop....i spend 125.64 and got 50890 points.

how?

i bought

1 biotherm cream $56
    1 other biotherm cream $50

i got for that 12000 bonuspoints automatically(no coupon required-buy any biotherm worth $100 get 12000 points promo)
    i used a personalized coupon for the creams (i had a coupon get 16000 points when you spend $60 on cosmetic)

so...the cashier said if i use this coupon i will not get the surprisse coupon card, i said that is fine with me...because i knew i will get the 18500 points anyways without cashier scanning a surprise card)...

i also bought 2 dawn dish detergent( had b1g1f coupon)
    bought a lindt moussee creation chocolate on sale for $3 and used a personalized coupon 1200 points with any lindt
    bought keurig coffee pods on sale for $7 and used personalized coupon buy any coffee get 2000 points

regular points earned 1190
    brand bonus points 12000 (biotherm promo)
    department bonus points 34500 (coming from 16000 cosmetic purchase personalized coupon and the 18500 surprise card points)

department bonus points 3200 (2000 coming from coffee and 1200 from lindt)

total points earned today 50890

i'm a happy camper....lol
    Last edited by Bubbelinchen; Mon, Jul 28th, 2014 at 04:57 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi, All

I was just browsing the new app Changio, saw an offer"earn 200 points when you spent $40 at shoppers drug mart"

So for those spent 40+ druing 24th july to 30th, July can submit your reciept to Changio now
    Last edited by shunshun; Mon, Jul 28th, 2014 at 07:08 PM.
    amira84 and kermitz1 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shunshun View Post
    Hi, All

I was just browsing the new app Changio, saw an offer"earn 200 points when you spent $40 at shoppers drug mart"

So for those spent 40+ druing 24th july to 30th, July can submit your reciept to Changio now

thank you so much for telling us about this app. I just downloaded it and looks like it's awesome.
    shunshun likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    thank you so much for telling us about this app. I just downloaded it and looks like it's awesome.
    you are very welcome, I leant a lot from eveyone on this forum, I am happy others found my post useful.
    momi likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went and spent $55 before taxes on Saturday (not to mention maybe $40 in manufacture coupons) and the cashier said that I wouldn't get the bonus coupon because I didn't spend enough, and I didn't argue since I had used an offer that couldn't be combined with the instore promo anyway, but funny enough when I got to the car I saw that there were 18500 pts added even though she didn't scan anything...

I thought that they would have had to scan something for you to get the 18500?
    dahliagrower likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfranco View Post
    I went and spent $55 before taxes on Saturday (not to mention maybe $40 in manufacture coupons) and the cashier said that I wouldn't get the bonus coupon because I didn't spend enough, and I didn't argue since I had used an offer that couldn't be combined with the instore promo anyway, but funny enough when I got to the car I saw that there were 18500 pts added even though she didn't scan anything...

I thought that they would have had to scan something for you to get the 18500?
    Hi Jamesfranco, since you spent about $95.00 before you used your manufacturers coupon you should have received the bonus coupon, but since the cashier didn't give you one the system automatically adds 18500 pts..I went yesterday and spent around $100, I used my personalized mail offer for $20.00 when you spend $75 or more which brought me down to $80 I asked for my bonus coupon, she said we don't have anymore we ran out!! As if it wasn't a big deal, I said I will be calling head office, she agreed. I was a bit upset and didn't even look at my receipt, when I called SDM I Explained what happened in a very friendly voice, he said he can see on my receipt that I did get 18500, plus a bunch of bonus points( that I still don't know for which products)..I mentioned that maybe I would have received the 30,000 or 50,000, he said the fine print does say while quantities last, and if there are no more coupons 18500 pts would be added automatically..sorry this was so long..I'm just glad I got the $20.00 plus 21,500 pts!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information