User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Thu, Jul 24th, 2014
    Eyebuydirect.com has their BOGO promo code active again until 7/24. This means that you can bogo any pair of glasses over $15, or I believe get a free different pair of equal or lesser value. Ebates.ca has them at 6% Cashback currently too. If you are not interested in a BOGO try promo code TB20 for 20% off. It is possible to get reasonable frames on a basic pair (now two pairs) of single Rx glasses there for $10-$20 plus shipping, which seems to be about $10 to Canada. Basic prescription Lens are free with even the $6 frames but you might want to add antiglare, UV coating for $5 or $6 each.
    Of the three major US online sellers of really inexpensive prescription eye glasses, I decided to order from EBD. Goggles4U is cheapest, but there are lots of complaints of poor quality control, Zenni has a pretty good rep, but there didn't seem to be a lot of frame selection for me in the lower end range $6-$12, and there were not a lot of angles, few if any usable promo codes. EBD has promos of one form or another most of the time, and had frames I liked at $8 and there was CB. See links in Sig.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by idiotcanuck; Wed, Jul 23rd, 2014 at 10:41 PM.
    Sign up at Ebates.ca for a 5% or more cash rebate and cash rebates at most online sellers. Try Eyebuydirect.com for cheap $20 online prescription eye glasses.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

BOGO doesn't seem to be working. Anyone tried successfully?
    Sign up at Ebates.ca for a 5% or more cash rebate and cash rebates at most online sellers. Try Eyebuydirect.com for cheap $20 online prescription eye glasses.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by idiotcanuck View Post
    BOGO doesn't seem to be working. Anyone tried successfully?
    Here's the answer that I got. It is the frames before lens upgrades that must be $15 or more.
    Anne: 1. You must select at least two frames for promotion to apply
    Anne: 2. At least one of the frames has to be of a $15.00 value or higher
    Anne: 3. ‘FREE’ – Applies to the cheapest frame including Standard Single Vision lenses and Anti-Scratch coating
    Anne: 4. Lens upgrades not included – Normal charges for lens upgrades and coatings apply on both frames
    Anne: 5. Offer does not include Sport frames and Sunglasses
    Anne: 6. Maximum 6 frames per order
    Anne: 7. No double discounts - BOGO promotion overrides all coupons and discounts
    Anne: 8. Promotion ends (Date and Time) Midnight PST.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The code BOGO does work until 12:00 tonight. As above you need to have at least one pair of frames priced at $15 or more in your cart.

Thread Information