Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By PurpleBunny89
  • 2 Post By ashy01
  • 1 Post By ninna

Thread: Flyer Apps for Android

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Which one do you use?

I have a very basic cellphone that is of the slowest snail's pace so I can't have many apps but recently have been thinking of downloading a flyer one to pricematch. Normally I would save the pages for offline viewing from the flyer section on SC but the flyers just aren't being updated as frequently as they used to so I am being forced to go to the stores actual website and it just becomes a pain and so time consuming.

I downloaded the "" app and it seems pretty cool except it has very little flyer selection. Its got the basics of Metro, FB, SDM, freshco, etc but it doesn't have any flyers like safeway or london drugs, bestco, farm boy, sals, etc. So therefore it isn't of much use to me. Am I using it wrong?

I tried flyerify as so many people keep suggesting it but as far as I can tell there is no way to save the actual flyer page so you can show it to the cashier but rather you would have to make a list of what is on sale where and what page and then ask the cashier to wait several minutes while you pull it up. Maybe I'm doing this one wrong too? Also, the flyers aren't updated as soon as I'd like. Its late afternoon and almost all the flyers are expired and have not been replaced.

I need an app where I can save the page for viewing in the grocery store without a wifi connection.

Any advice?

P.S. I tried posting this in another section of the forum but no one would reply so am hoping to get some replies here.
    This thread is currently associated with: FreshCo, London Drugs, Metro, Pharmaprix, Safeway, Shoppers Drug Mart
    ROMEO likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    Which one do you use?

I have a very basic cellphone that is of the slowest snail's pace so I can't have many apps but recently have been thinking of downloading a flyer one to pricematch. Normally I would save the pages for offline viewing from the flyer section on SC but the flyers just aren't being updated as frequently as they used to so I am being forced to go to the stores actual website and it just becomes a pain and so time consuming.

I downloaded the "" app and it seems pretty cool except it has very little flyer selection. Its got the basics of Metro, FB, SDM, freshco, etc but it doesn't have any flyers like safeway or london drugs, bestco, farm boy, sals, etc. So therefore it isn't of much use to me. Am I using it wrong?

I tried flyerify as so many people keep suggesting it but as far as I can tell there is no way to save the actual flyer page so you can show it to the cashier but rather you would have to make a list of what is on sale where and what page and then ask the cashier to wait several minutes while you pull it up. Maybe I'm doing this one wrong too? Also, the flyers aren't updated as soon as I'd like. Its late afternoon and almost all the flyers are expired and have not been replaced.

I need an app where I can save the page for viewing in the grocery store without a wifi connection.

Any advice?

P.S. I tried posting this in another section of the forum but no one would reply so am hoping to get some replies here.
    For flyerify, you click on that wierd arrow looking shape in the corner or under more options there is a download button. It saves it in the downloads folder which you then open when you need
    ROMEO and sweetmomma like this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashy01 View Post
    For flyerify, you click on that wierd arrow looking shape in the corner or under more options there is a download button. It saves it in the downloads folder which you then open when you need
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong because as far as I can tell there is no way to download it. You can email it to someone or text them or bluetooth? or flipboard, drive and chaton - whatever those things are but no way to download it as far as I can tell.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

They really need instructions on how to use their apps.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

R e e b e e (all one word) has all flyers

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    R e e b e e (all one word) has all flyers
    I cannot manage to save the flyer in any way once I view it.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

So glad you posted this question! A money saving colleague had told me a few months ago about a great app to use for flyers and coupons...the name of which promptly slipped my slippery mind so I am hoping that I will see the name of it on here somewhere and go, "A HA!! THAT'S the one!"

lol.
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i use Magniflyers on android.. it searches flyers.. but it doesn't save view tho..

Thread Information