User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Zehrs: Cheap Neilson Milk Shakes After Coupon

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

these are shelf stable because of all the preservatives and if you read the label they are LOADED with sugar!
    web3 and sunshine525 like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by suependous View Post
    these are shelf stable because of all the preservatives and if you read the label they are LOADED with sugar!
    I just looked up the nutritional value on them to see if I would consider buying and giving them to my family. Yikes!
    Close to 300 calories in each one and ya, 47 grams of sugar! That is more than a can of Coke! Unreal...

I'm all for treats here and there but wow. I EAT 300 calories for lunch most days.
    suependous likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does the coupon have an expiry date?

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by atrubic View Post
    Does the coupon have an expiry date?
    Coupon expires October 31, 2014 and the printable expiry is determined by the date on which you print it I think

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    Yes, they may but I'm trying to let others know that thats against their policy so if people are thinking they can get in on this "deal" they may be mistaken if their store follows the rules. I can just see someone seeing a deal like this or other deals people have posted about in doing similar things getting around the couponing/price match policy and then getting upset at the cashier because they are doing correctly which isn't the way it was posted about on SC.
    I was never attempting to "get around" any price matching policy I went back to the store today and asked the manager who told me that they take the price match first and then the coupons. Not every target will take the coupons and price match the same as mine but I thought it was a good deal so I decided to share in hopes that others could get the same deal. I was never attempting to post anything illegitimate.

I will definitely think twice before posting anything again...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Beah619 View Post
    I was never attempting to "get around" any price matching policy I went back to the store today and asked the manager who told me that they take the price match first and then the coupons. Not every target will take the coupons and price match the same as mine but I thought it was a good deal so I decided to share in hopes that others could get the same deal. I was never attempting to post anything illegitimate.

I will definitely think twice before posting anything again...
    Please keep posting! I learned of a great deal that I would have missed. I have felt the same way as you on a couple of previous occasions. But in the end enough people appreciate the posts that I continue to do them. The price match thing is a funny thing with target. It seems like 1/2 the stores pm according to the policy and half do the price match then the coupons. I am lucky that my store does not follow the policy and realize that if and when it changes I can't be upset about it as it is technically their policy.
    Melissa Winter likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information