• 2 Post By ticul
  • 3 Post By Anna Michele
  • 2 Post By avoncallingu
  • 3 Post By Ciel

Thread: August expiry coupons

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Expired on: Wed, Sep 3rd, 2014
    You have checked your coupon wallets/envelopes/filing systems for expired July coupons by now.

Glance through for these ones expiring soon in August and see if you can use them:

Aug. 9-the Coupon Zone Quaker save $1 when you buy 1 soft baked cookie box with any milk purchase
    Aug.31-L'Oreal Experience ($1.50 or $2 off) coupons

With Back to school/campus flyers in circulation, the above items likely can be found on sale...

I am noticing that coupon inserts are not necessarily providing end of month expiry dates>Coupon Zone also does this. How do SCers track odd expiry dates on their coupons in their filing systems?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Very good idea. I will take a look at my coupons and thank you for sharing.........................
    avoncallingu and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Thanls I usually pull them out the say after they expire lol
    avoncallingu, Ciel and ticul like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Every month I transfer that month and the following month expirees into a set of envelopes which I check first if I am shopping. I am not always as current as I can be but that's my goal. I also have a coupon binder that I take along.
    Here are some other early expiring August coups:
    FREE package of hot dogs when you purchase 4 participating PepsiCo products - expires Aug. 11

Coupon Zone Coupon- Buy 2 participating General Mills cereal or grain products and get a NEW General Mills cereal or Grain product FREE. - expires Aug 8

Save .75 on the purchase of any NATREL DARK CHOCOLATE MILK, MAPLE MILK OR MILK CHOCOLATE MILK - expires Aug. 25

Save $1 on any BLACK DIAMOND CHEESE SPREAD - expires Aug. 30 - NOT the last day of the month

Save .75 off LUIGI' S REAL ITALIAN ICE- expiry date listed as 8/9/14 - I suppose this could be the 9th of August or the 8th of September.

Save .75 off MINUTE MAID FROZEN NOVELTIES - expiry date also listed as 8/9/14

Save $1 off one bag of PEDIGREE CARE & TREAT PRODUCTS (ANY variety or size)- expiry date August 10

Save $1 off ANY CLEAR EYES PRODUCT- expiry date - Sept. 1

Save $2 off ANY COMPOUND W PRODUCT - expiry date - Sept. 1

Save$1 on One REACH BRAND TOOTHBRUSH (except Crystal Clean) - expiry date Aug. 22
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Tue, Aug 5th, 2014 at 06:41 PM.
    ticul and Anna Michele like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Walmart still has the Quaker soft baked cookies for $2.47. Shelf label was not seen so I went into womenswear to scan the box with the price scanner. Same with the Kellogg's cereal-$4 for the 470?g box of Corn Flakes. Each product has the save $1 when you buy product with any milk (I got the 500ml 2% and 500ml Choc. milk).

Glad to have used the cookie coupon. Since I had enjoyed the last of the cereal last week, it made sense to get a new box this week.

Nice coupon for the REACH toothbrush-always good to buy one's own toothbrush (colour/bristle softness/hardness)!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

August 28-time to shake out the August coupons and see which ones will make your shopping list and which will be Blue Box material!

I noticed a Coupon Zone $2 off coupon for any Woolite or Resolve product. It expires Sept. 5. Of course, Fortino's had the Dark Woolite on sale for $9.99 and no stock on the shelf! Have not seen regular Woolite in the store.

Thread Information