User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Hair in my Domino pizza!?( Issue Settled)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Gross! Also I noticed at some fast food restaurant the sandwich / burger maker did not wear any gloves. I always thought hairnet, cap, or head band is mandatory. If I work at a place that does not require hair net my hair would be on every customers meal. (I lose 300 strands per day)
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    The only reason I asked, was that I wondered why you didn't first contact the manager of the specific restaurant, instead of going higher first.

I would have taken the pizza back to the restaurant and dealt with it there.
    the store manager wasn't in today, there was only one staff working at that location. I wanted to address the issue asap, so I went on Domino.ca for their email contact, and 40 mins after, the area manager called me.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I find this suspicious

Hair burns at 450 Degrees and Pizza ovens are set to 500-550 Degrees, wouldent the hair shrivel up and combust. Unless the hair was put after the pizza was cooked HMMMMMM

If I was a pizza manager I would give you your money back, and on your next order giver a a super special pizza.
    Last edited by greenbaido; Sat, Aug 9th, 2014 at 05:04 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

This is why I prefer to eat/cook at home. Yuck!
    HorndoggJr. likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by greenbaido View Post
    I find this suspicious

Hair burns at 450 Degrees and Pizza ovens are set to 500-550 Degrees, wouldent the hair shrivel up and combust. Unless the hair was put after the pizza was cooked HMMMMMM

If I was a pizza manager I would give you your money back, and on your next order giver a a super special pizza.
    You realize someone has to box the pizza, right? So it comes in contact with a person AFTER the cooking process.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the hair was under melted cheese, when I pull it out, it teared out a chunk of cheese and some toppings with it, so I think the hair had been there before the cheese and toppings got put on.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Last week I found a thread in my Leclerc Go Pure bars; All they said was they will investigate it.

Please my post be there!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

A few years ago we too went to Dominos there were 2 young men (high school boys) working and goofing around I watched them throw pizza dough back and forth. Well I bunch fell onto the floor. But he did not reuse the dough till I was gone from the store. But you and I both know he did use it! Yuck! I never went back to Dominos again!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by HorndoggJr. View Post
    A few years ago we too went to Dominos there were 2 young men (high school boys) working and goofing around I watched them throw pizza dough back and forth. Well I bunch fell onto the floor. But he did not reuse the dough till I was gone from the store. But you and I both know he did use it! Yuck! I never went back to Dominos again!
    ....that dough probably has tons of dirt and dust stuck to it....and someone out there ate it..... shame on those guys.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Hair in food is disgusting....but it can happen at any restaurant, not just Domino's. Problem is that I don't want to eat 'replacement' food from any restaurant where I have had the "hair experience".
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    Hair in food is disgusting....but it can happen at any restaurant, not just Domino's. Problem is that I don't want to eat 'replacement' food from any restaurant where I have had the "hair experience".
    yeah, i regret not asking for a refund now, my bf suggested to claim the free pizzas on Sat, but that "hair" image is still stuck in my head....I don't think I will be claiming the free pizzas in the short run.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information