User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By debba1c
  • 1 Post By Venuila

Thread: Diaper Coupons

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone. I am pregnant with my first and am trying to figure out this whole diaper points/coupons thing. I have registered on both the Huggies and Pampers websites and I understand you are supposed to collect points from the packages you buy. Or that's what I think, please correct me if I'm wrong.

On another forum I belong to, I've seen Mom sharing points codes from their diaper packs. Does that mean that the codes are not exclusive to each pack? I.e.could my sister and I use codes from our own packs AND each others?

Also, do this points eventually result in coupons for diapers? I see a lot of Pamper coupons, usually in the newspaper inserts, but I don't seem to ever see Huggies coupons.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, Pampers
    Venuila likes this.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Congrats!!

Yes, you can collect points from Huggies and Pampers. They are usually printed right on the packaging or on little stickers you can peel off on Huggies/Pampers diapers and wipes. The points you see being shared are usually promo codes (anyone can use them, they usually have an expiration date. Pampers usually has a code for every holiday type of thing). If you look here they have more information about the programs: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/pregnan...dler-freebies/
    The codes on the diapers/wipes are one use only, so if you entered it than no one else can (unfortunately, hehe).

You can redeem the points for a bunch of different stuff. You can check their websites for their reward catalog. I myself got gift cards, a bath tub, toilet seat, some toys, photo books.
    Annie88 likes this.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'm on the same boat as OP, what is a good price for diapers?
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Thread Information