User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Free 85ml Crest 3D White toothpaste with pm and coupon

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sorry that happen to you Torontogal that must have been frustrating. Did anybody else get overage?
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My WM is another story. I did get the toothpaste for free but they didn't apply overage which I was hoping they would. The cashier - I've dealt with this cashier before and I think she's giving me a hard time. Unfortunately, there was no one else to check me out and I had a couple of items to PM and coupon. Anyway, going back, so this cashier said they don't apply overage anymore if it was PM'ed. I wasn't too sure based on their policy so I just let it slide.
    emg likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

there wasn't much of overage, so you didn't miss out on too much, $1.29*13% taxes is $1.46-$1.50=$0.04 overage

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tax oh tax! It's sooo big!
    Last edited by ang3lfyr; Mon, Aug 18th, 2014 at 04:02 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I came across a new one with this as well...Apparently they are only allowed to do six pricematching of the same product????

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by all about saving View Post
    I came across a new one with this as well...Apparently they are only allowed to do six pricematching of the same product????
    This is at walmart?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ang3lfyr View Post
    This is at walmart?
    Yeah...I usually have my favourite cashier that I use and i have NEVER had this said to me. This was a different lady...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by all about saving View Post
    Yeah...I usually have my favourite cashier that I use and i have NEVER had this said to me. This was a different lady...
    Never had that experience yet at WM that I go to. I just purchased 10pcs of these toothpaste earlier.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ang3lfyr View Post
    Never had that experience yet at WM that I go to. I just purchased 10pcs of these toothpaste earlier.
    I'm going to go back to my regular girl this week...I just got the six and left the other day.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

This is more of a rant to another couponer regarding this deal. I am a member of a yardsale group in my town and there is a person who has 60 of these selling them for $1.50 each saying that is what they paid. It makes me so angry because 1) the shelf was cleared when I went to buy my 2 tubes as that was all I needed and 2) the person is outright lying and making a profit. Does that seem right to you guys?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Busy Momma View Post
    This is more of a rant to another couponer regarding this deal. I am a member of a yardsale group in my town and there is a person who has 60 of these selling them for $1.50 each saying that is what they paid. It makes me so angry because 1) the shelf was cleared when I went to buy my 2 tubes as that was all I needed and 2) the person is outright lying and making a profit. Does that seem right to you guys?
    ugh...that would certainly irk me as well. Assuming they are a couponer and took advantage of this week's deal, it seems they purchased rather large quantities over a few days or made one big shop. Either way, I feel it is up to the store to restrict the number of coupons being used in a single transaction. It's unfortunate that the shelves were cleared and other couponers in your area might not benefit from the same deal.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

And reselling it for a profit just seems so sneaky....I don't know. And to lie about it. Clearly they took advantage of the deal and are now making money off of it. Meh to each their own I guess

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Busy Momma View Post
    And reselling it for a profit just seems so sneaky....I don't know. And to lie about it. Clearly they took advantage of the deal and are now making money off of it. Meh to each their own I guess
    To lie about it and making a profit irks the **** outta me. I would call them out on it because clearly they paid nothing and made $0.04 on top of it and now selling it. You are right, to each their own but then again... I'd still say something

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

That's what I mean - like if you are going to come right out and say hey I got these for free but would sell them for x when they are usually much more fine. But to lie...grr....

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks Cinpow for all you do on SC. You are appreciated. I went to one (not my usual) walmart and the cashier gave me a hard time with this coupon stating that I could use only 1 she also gave me a hard time with other PMs. So i decided I would go to my regular store where everybody is awesome and got this deal. Will be sharing with people and hubby is really happy as he loves this product.
    cinpow and FreeIsMyFavourite like this.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information