User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Herbal Essences unbrag - what's the etiquette?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Someone stole my whole cart at WM once, lmfao. You just have to laugh, some people are so pathetic and desperate that they WILL do pretty much anything.
    Oh definitely had a good little laugh over that. It also made for a funny rest-of-the-shopping-trip because I couldn't help staring at other peoples' carts (in case the HE thief was still around!)

But thanks everyone, good to know this isn't a normal happening

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

[QUOTE=Chantel;6054494]Someone stole my whole cart at WM once, lmfao. You just have to laugh, some people are so pathetic and desperate that they WILL do pretty much anything.

QUOTE]

In this case, it might not be that the person "stole" your cart, but accidentally walked away with it thinking it was theirs. That happened to my mom once, when I was about 10. She was wondering what was going on, cause there were items in her cart that she had not put there, and items she had placed in it that weren't there anymore. She went about three aisles before she came across her cart, where she had left it and forgotten. She was soooo embarassed. She left both carts there and left the store without buying anything.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh how unnice! Grr!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not very nice at all.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I don't know what I would do in that situation.. if I was in the store at 10pm and the store closes at 11.. I 'd see it as a deserted cart.. I'd look around to see if there was an owner.. if not, I.d think someone left it and I'd help myself.. I don't shop at the end of the day but I probably would have innocently done that BAD thing without realising someone had wandered off and would wander back. Hopefully it wasn't intentional but accidental 'theft' It doesn't get you the shampoo bad, boooo!! but makes it less annoying, somewhat :O)
    Durham Couponer likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information