User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Sat, Aug 30th, 2014
    Hi,
    I'm new on this forum and don't know if this is the right place to post this request.
    I'm looking for the $50 off on purchase of $100+ coupon from RW&CO.
    If anyone has it and wouldn't be using it, please msg me!

Thanks.
    This thread is currently associated with: RW&CO

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The website offers two different details on the $50. First promotion was for in-store use of your $50 RW&CO dollars against a $100 purchase (until August 10).

The current online coupon code promotion refers to an e-mailed $50 code from August 20-so you would have had to been on their mailing list and made prior purchases online. So subscribers who met the criteria would have seen the offer in their e-mail boxes.
    ONLINE: For a limited time. Spend your $50 Coupon Code, received via email on August 20, 2014, on an order of $100 or more (before taxes) from August 21, 2014 to September 3, 2014 (11:59 PM EST). RW&CO. has issued a $50 Coupon Code via email for every order of $50 or more (before taxes) on rw-co.com between July 2, 2014 and August 10, 2014. Each Code is redeemable one time only. Redeemable online only at rw-co.com. All purchase amounts are calculated after applicable discounts and merchandise returns, but before taxes, shipping and handling. Not valid on previously purchased merchandise or gift card purchases. Coupon codes are not redeemable for cash. The online RW&CO. Dollars may not be combined/used with RW&CO. in-store RW&CO. Dollars promotion or with any in-store purchases. A full or partial refund may void the value of the Coupon Code. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. RW&CO. is not responsible for deleted or stolen Promo Codes. RW&CO. reserves the right to modify the terms of this offer without prior notice. This offer is not valid for employees of Reitmans (Canada) Limited.
    http://www.rw-co.com/
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the information. I was just looking to see if anyone here hasn't spent theirs (if they happened to receive one) and would be willing to trade.

Thread Information