User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree174Likes

Thread: Free Breyers Ice Cream(500 ml one)

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Great deal! When I worked in retail it was not acceptable to be so rude regardless of the circumstance. You bit your tongue and got on with it or referred it to a manager. Maybe that person has thought of taking a tear pad on their way out the door. lol
    Angela273, ssbean, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Great deal, I don't really understand why the cashiers get so upset they get the money back. We had a bad couple of days first the manager at the Loblaws telling use that we used all the coupons when we found the 3D white toothpaste on sale, we only got 3 items and we had our own coupons from the coupon board at another Loblaws we did the survey and reported it on the survey because she was yelling it out in the store for everyone to hear this was Saturday then on Monday I was at Walmart price matching shampoo only had 4 items and wasn't even in the lineup and the cashier came running at us telling us because our friend used coupons we can't and for us to go away and leave the store, she said she was going to report us to the manager the funny part is we were talking about something and were not even thinking of cashing out. We told her to go ahead and call the manager, she actually paged him over the pager system and when he came we told him what she did he said we were different people and could buy what we wanted that's when she said we better not come to her cash I was actually in shock at the way she was acting I have decided to report that to the head office. Don't feel bad there is no customer service anymore they do this to everyone stores need to sort this out and they will lose customers.
    ssbean, cath007, ticul and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Great for you! Don't let the cashier ruin it. I know its hard not to.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by phoebew View Post
    Great deal, I don't really understand why the cashiers get so upset they get the money back. We had a bad couple of days first the manager at the Loblaws telling use that we used all the coupons when we found the 3D white toothpaste on sale, we only got 3 items and we had our own coupons from the coupon board at another Loblaws we did the survey and reported it on the survey because she was yelling it out in the store for everyone to hear this was Saturday then on Monday I was at Walmart price matching shampoo only had 4 items and wasn't even in the lineup and the cashier came running at us telling us because our friend used coupons we can't and for us to go away and leave the store, she said she was going to report us to the manager the funny part is we were talking about something and were not even thinking of cashing out. We told her to go ahead and call the manager, she actually paged him over the pager system and when he came we told him what she did he said we were different people and could buy what we wanted that's when she said we better not come to her cash I was actually in shock at the way she was acting I have decided to report that to the head office. Don't feel bad there is no customer service anymore they do this to everyone stores need to sort this out and they will lose customers.
    I am so sorry about the crap you got from that cashier.

I myself work in customer service and some of the posts I have been reading about crappy cashiers just blow my mind, I can not believe how some cashiers treat the people who essentially give them a pay check.

There are specific instances where I have refused to serve a customer but never because they wanted to pm and/or use coupons.

I am glad you decided to report this to head office, I constantly have to correct issues or report issues that cashiers make. I always tell customers if they have a legit concern or problem with an associate to make a complaint to the store manager or head office or nothing will get done about it.
    Want to get 4 free plates of food from Chef's Plate? Your first 4 plates are free when you sign up under my referral link and you can cancel at any time!

Looking to earn gift cards and more by just searching and doing surveys? Sign up for Swagbucks today!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

WTG!! Enjoy! Don't let the cashier ruin it for you.
    ROMEO, cath007, ticul and 2 others like this.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Youuyouuwouuu that is lots of goodies. I would be able to buy lots but I need another freezer. Thank you Cath for sharing and lots of members give you lots of great advices. Hope you will report her as SHE AS NO RIGHT to do this to NOBODDY..........
    ROMEO, cath007 and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

The cashier was probably jealous!
    cath007, ticul and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Please don't let that cashier ruin your shops. Keep it up!
    cath007 likes this.
    REALLY LOOKING FOR ENSURE CHEQUES

forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/sparklediamond/

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Great deal Cath!
    Sorry you had a rude cashier.
    There is no service in customer service anymore.
    Truly when I get a good, pleasant, kind, respectful or helpful sales person now, I am literally ecstatic, and will keep on saying thank you, thank you to them. Because it has become so rare to get now.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Sorry about the rude cashier,i had 1 the other day i haven't had rude cashier in a long time i told her to shut her trap and do her job.I also spoke to the manager about her Also good jobon the Breyers
    cath007 likes this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information