User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Anyone heard of ARBONNE and have an opinion on the stuff??

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

This product is new to me & although it sounds like a good thing being gluten free, safe for vegans, and all made without all the bad stuff we hear goes into some of our cosmetics & lotions.....do I buy into it? Is it truly worth what it claims?? HELP!! Has anyone used the product & have an opinion?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.
    Click here under "about me" to view my wish list.
    Visit Swagbucks.com to earn freebies! Click my referral link to get started!

Tangerine bank GIVES YOU $25 cold hard cash for opening an account!
    Use my Orange Key 14220607S1 & it's $25 for me too! NO FEE BANKING!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

read this article ( blog? ) it has some info that seems to debunk the all natural claim they make.

http://www.meghantelpner.com/blog/ar...afe-cosmetics/
    ROMEO, Ciel and lucy16076 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lucy I used and sold Arbonne for a short while. I didn't notice any significant changes in my skin after using the product for a long period of time. I always felt that my face felt greasy a couple of hours after putting my make-up on. Another draw back was that they have so many steps in their skin care line which was time consuming. I like having a simple routine especially on work days. I did like their green tea product. I hope this helped.
    Last edited by Rosierey52; Wed, Aug 27th, 2014 at 08:28 PM.
    ROMEO, Ciel and lucy16076 like this.

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

Thank you for your input! Seems like Arbonne is over rated? It doesn't test on animals which made me think twice....so many big name brand terrorize animals by testing their ingredients on poor defenseless animals
    ROMEO, Ciel and pumpkinpie like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Just read the labels (some nice preservatives that look familar!) and see if there are products with less problem items that you might wish to buy through a rep/home party. I heard of the brand over 20 years ago(bought a lip brush just to add something to hostess' sales total) and about 7 years ago (when I went to another party). I heard the all-natural line too-gee, the solutions have a nice transparency but I'm sure manufacturing processes helped with that.
    Sometimes you want to get out and attend a house party for a product line-check out the website in advance, know your limit of purchases and proceed.
    lucy16076 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

my son has used the face creams and cleaners cleared him right up and he literly looked like a pizza but that all we have tryed
    Ciel and lucy16076 like this.

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

Thanks for the input everyone...I did start to use Arbonne & have noticed a fantastic difference in the softness of my skin. I've also gotten my teenagers onto the acne line & it's worked great for them!! I decided to sign up & give it a shot.........so far so good! Love that they don't use animals to test, nor their by products in their line!
    Ciel likes this.

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy16076 View Post
    This product is new to me & although it sounds like a good thing being gluten free, safe for vegans, and all made without all the bad stuff we hear goes into some of our cosmetics & lotions.....do I buy into it? Is it truly worth what it claims?? HELP!! Has anyone used the product & have an opinion?
    http://www.paulaschoice.com/beautype...-brand/arbonne
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i have a friend who does it and it is fantastic...if anyone is interested i will get you her info

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Arbonne is loaded with chemicals, try Bellaphora Organic Cosmetics, allergy free, and made in Canada.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried both the arbonne shampoo and conditioner, and they were awful. I have long hair and each product tangled my hair in knots as I'm lathering and the conditioner did nothing to untangle the mess the shampoo left behind. I can't speak about their skin care line as i didn't want to try it after their hair care products were a big disappointment.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Hi!
    my sister used Arbonne and after 8 months with no results she ditched it and started using Luminesce skin care line by Jeunesse after only a month her face is feeling better than the entire time she was on the Arbonne skincare line. Her face is starting to heal and she is loving the products. She said her face has never felt so soft! The serum also healed a curling iron burn on her arm she put the serum on A couple times a day and after 2 weeks it was healed it didn't bubble the burnt skin just flaked off. They do not test on animals! If you want more info on any of the skincare products let me know! Here is a link to my website.
    http://agelesslove.jeunesseglobal.com

jeuneaae offers a one time deal for 5 out of the 6 products for 199 usd they operate like Costco you pay a one time yearly fee of 29.95usd and you get access to the wholesale prices! The 199 deal is a63% saving from retail! They offer more than just skincare products ��

Cheers Kyla
    lucy16076 likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have used some stuff as u said it is pricy but I love the hand scrub makes your hands feel so soft that is only thing I splerged on was 47 but only need a tiny tiny bit
    lucy16076 likes this.

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

I did buy some Arbonne products to give them a try & I LOVE THEM! There isn't one product that I don't like! The shampoo/conditioner is great for my long curly hair! The Anti Aging facial care leaves my face feeling soft & more even toned! The sea salt hand/body scrub smells great & leaves my hands super silky soft! The lift gel I use because I know that my cheeks will fall (genetics) so that is a preventative measure! I also use the skin tightening & décolletage cream, both new to me but seem to at the very least make my skin so soft! I DO LOVE LOVE LOVE the protein powder & am using it to slim down. The chocolate shake powder tastes just like chocolate milk from a carton - no chaulkiness & filling for about 3 hours.

SO, after all is said & done, I took the benefit of signing up with Arbonne & now can distribute the products to anyone that might be interested......it's not for everyone & there will always be those that adore their own product just the same. That's ok, but if you would like more info on Arbonne products, feel free to ask! I've pretty much tried them all now! lol... even the cosmetics rock!! The makeup primer is like cashmere!!
    beckie.c likes this.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I use quite a lot of arbonne products. I'm switching to the RE9 line right now, from the FC5 because I need to added moisture. The RE9 line seems to be the only thing that keeps my face from peeling. I'm signed up too, strictly because I wouldn't be able to justify the cost right now, without the consultant discount.
    lucy16076 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information