User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Am I doing wrong? shop.ca rant

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's been more than 60days, their policy is returning within 30 days in original package, and if its not the product defective, they will not cover the shipping. It's a big box, and I have already opened it to check the quality and assembled it, I guess I can't get my money back from them anymore.

good news is, I post a question on their facebook yesterday and got an answer which will help me in my situation. I just hope after all these trouble, they will put more clear statement on their website, what the customers can do and can not do, people don't waste time on unclear rules.

My question: About the referral program. May I invite my family members to register on shop.ca and when they made purchase above 75, may I get the referral credit?

Their reply: Hi XX, That's right! Every time you refer a new member, there is a $25 credit added to your account 60 days after they make a purchase of $75 or more! For more info please visit http://www.shop.ca/c/shop-social-loyalty.
    Last edited by shunshun; Tue, Sep 2nd, 2014 at 12:45 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So, I called them just now, told them I got the email say I got 25 credit yesterday, but my account got locked, so he unlocked my account, and I could see the 25 credit in my account. He also asked do I have another account, I said yes, I helped my father, my mother created their account, but they did make their purchase to qualify for the promo. he said, ok, no problem, just want to verify it.
    ROMEO and jamesfranco like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information