User Tag List

Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Like Tree6182Likes

Thread: "Fall" into September Savings

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Got my car registration renewed. I think i need to recreeate my to do lists and clean my corner

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I managed to get one for myself and 2 tech-challenged friends. Now we can celebrate with yogurt (Lily dog will be very happy - she gets to share yogurt with me and clean the container before tossing it into the recycle bin).
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Got it thanks for sharing
    You're welcome! Glad you were able to get it too .
    Andit, ROMEO, Crochetlady and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    -well went out this morning to get my car sticker -went up 8.00 -ugggg got there before they opend so didn't have to wait an hour
    -then went to talize around the corner to spend 28 but got 3 tops for me (even liz clarborn)one for hubby and a nice chain for me saved 1.00 in points and 5.00 cpn from donating(found out there seniors discount is 55 and up (yay next time i shop I will save 10% always)
    well done great bargain and bonus on the senior discount
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

FBM thanks very much I got your envy today, much appreciated!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Did fairly well today with the groceries, got a few things like bread and lunch meat for dh's trip, will tally up tomorrow but the rest was for the house.

Went to GT, Independent Grocers, dh had to purchase a new tire for his trailer (unexpected expense) but safety first.

Ended up only with 1 pick up as another lady backed out at the last minute but she will meet up tomorrow but I've heard that before from her, I guess time will tell.

Will head back to GT tomorrow and get a few more packs of Schneiders steakettes (burgers) which were on clearance for $1.00 should have grabbed more while there but really was not thinking.

Well the crockpot General TSO's chicken was okay....not great...but not horrible but definitely wouldn't make again as chicken breasts are not cheap and we were really disappointed with the taste not so much the texture.

Looked at the flyers on SC but nothing too turn my crank which is good considering my allotted budgeted amounts.

Wishing everyone a wonderful evening!

And wishing everyone that is feeling under the weather a speedy recovery.
    Andit, Natalka, ROMEO and 6 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I arrived at a school at 8:15am to give out business cards, etc. to encourage them to call me in to be a substitute teacher for them. The vice-principal asked me if I could stay and teach for the morning. I was also booked to come back and teach the entire day tomorrow at the same school. Talk about timing. After I was done teaching for the morning, I then drove to two other communities and handed out my business cards at those 3 schools. One of the schools that booked me yesterday (for a day in mid-October) called to cancel because the teacher no longer needed a sub.
    Andit, ROMEO, Crochetlady and 5 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

DH scored some really awesome meat clearance deals yesterday at the new Food Basics in Elmira: 5 family size pkgs of chicken thighs marked $0.99/lb and then reduced again by 40% = $0.59/lb crazy cheap!!!! (so cheap that the cashier called the meat dept to make sure that was correct lol!) and 6 pkgs of cap off rib steak marked $3.99/lb and then reduced again by 40% = $2.39/lb (cheaper than the ground beef I bought last week crazy!!!!!).
    Andit, Natalka, ROMEO and 8 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

DH made 2 crockpots of chilli on Monday and I made a crockpot of beef stew for today. With this cool weather we've had I can't get enough hot soups lol!

No Frills has 10lb bags of carrots, onions, beets and potatoes for 3/$5.00 (crazy cheap!!!) starting Friday so I see a lot more soups/stews in my future lol.
    Andit, ROMEO, Crochetlady and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Woohoo! Back from walmart! Wanted to be there before they opened at 7. They opened doors at 6:53 and was able to get the Xbox DS wants for Christmas. Came with bonus$50 GC so used that for the other items I picked up. So happy I made the effort to go. So happy right now

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning, everyone.

(bump - please vote, it's a good cause - voting ends tomorrow
    http://www.woodbineentertainment.com...s/default.aspx )

It was so dark and gloomy this morning, even Lily dog didn't feel like being outside (so very not like her, usually it's only rain that drives her inside). She's gone back to bed, even tho the sun is out (barely). Quincy cat is napping on the bench in the one teeny sunny spot. Have to go out this afternoon, so hope the weather holds and the rain stays far away.

Better go make breakfast for myself - that should get the roommates up and running.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning, all!

Wow, bobbie you sure lucked out on the meat - and I'd absolutely love veggies at the price you mentioned - nothing like that here!

Yesterday I made beet pickles, and I'm just heading to blanche a cabbage to freeze leaves for future cabbage rolls. Hoping cabbage goes on cheap again soon so I can do more. The other head I used went into borscht.

(lol, had Friday pic on here.... )
    Last edited by Natalka; Thu, Sep 18th, 2014 at 11:31 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Good Morning everyone, another very busy day here, just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful day!!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

good day all. what a day yesterday. wow i think we went non stop for 3-4 hours.
    mom/dad needed new smoke alarms. so we went to costco to pick them up.
    first time in and out with only some yummy treats to eat.
    family is over their today to help install them. as dh had to get to work yesterday.
    im possibly still in the running for good news. will know more by next Friday.
    dh and I sat down for the first time in a while and went over finances. quite an eye opener.
    things will b tight for a bit. as were not huge spenders (well almost) anyway its ok.
    one of our not so frugal/but frugal stops was to get wine. (we'll be making our own)
    this saves alot as we go through so much over the holidays between holidays and families.
    plus its nice to be able to enjoy some at home. mom wouldn't let us have any of hers. LOL
    black cherry/strawberry zinfandel for those inquiring. 6 weeks and they are ours..
    have a very small list for groceries tomorrow. will be scouting the flyers and PMing for sure.
    now awaiting sons return on dr visit (a day late to due scheduling conflicts)
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiegirl2010 View Post
    DH scored some really awesome meat clearance deals yesterday at the new Food Basics in Elmira: 5 family size pkgs of chicken thighs marked $0.99/lb and then reduced again by 40% = $0.59/lb crazy cheap!!!! (so cheap that the cashier called the meat dept to make sure that was correct lol!) and 6 pkgs of cap off rib steak marked $3.99/lb and then reduced again by 40% = $2.39/lb (cheaper than the ground beef I bought last week crazy!!!!!).
    Great deals gotta love those shops

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    good day all. what a day yesterday. wow i think we went non stop for 3-4 hours.
    mom/dad needed new smoke alarms. so we went to costco to pick them up.
    first time in and out with only some yummy treats to eat.
    family is over their today to help install them. as dh had to get to work yesterday.
    im possibly still in the running for good news. will know more by next Friday.
    dh and I sat down for the first time in a while and went over finances. quite an eye opener.
    things will b tight for a bit. as were not huge spenders (well almost) anyway its ok.
    one of our not so frugal/but frugal stops was to get wine. (we'll be making our own)
    this saves alot as we go through so much over the holidays between holidays and families.
    plus its nice to be able to enjoy some at home. mom wouldn't let us have any of hers. LOL
    black cherry/strawberry zinfandel for those inquiring. 6 weeks and they are ours..
    have a very small list for groceries tomorrow. will be scouting the flyers and PMing for sure.
    now awaiting sons return on dr visit (a day late to due scheduling conflicts)
    Mrs. S. hope you get the news you are looking for next Friday!

DH and I sat down at the end of August to go over our monthly expenses and he was totally floored, he really had no idea BUT I can tell you he is very cautious now with what he purchases and what is a WANT vs. a NEED, simple things that he would purchase he no longer does and I really appreciate it. And to be honest it has made our relationship stronger as we discuss every single thing that needs to be purchased within reason with the exception of gas for his truck and groceries but all the rest is gone over with a fine tooth comb.

Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Thread Information