User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Thank you sc

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I joined the forum in may but wasn't really in to it. I would drop in and check the posts. I wondered what the #### is co51 and Snapsaves. I have followed you all. I got these apps around June. I so far have received about $43.00 from co51,and am close to $20 from Snapsaves. (would have killed it when I had babies ) I can't seriously believe the cash I've saved since I've hooked up with all of you. This is outside of getting free and almost free stuff. I think this site changed my brain and the way I shop. LOL. I feel like a warrior when I shop now. My eyes are on the best deal...almost attracted to it!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome brag. It's amazing how much money you can save and how much it changes the way you shop. You're hooked now, lol.
    ssbean, sdddmd, ticul and 5 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Welcome to the site....I've been on this site for awhile and I still learn alot from everyone!!
    ssbean, sdddmd, Karlina and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

OMG Terry, you made me laugh. You are so right as new couponner this site change people way of shopping and saving $$$ not only on grocery but other stuff too. Beeing a warrior like you said was also me. I never look at so many items in my life. My mother was some times getting a little unpatience and now she is worse then me. Before I was in and out. Just buying what I wanted and new were thei were so, I never see the sales items. Wen I see the show Extreme Couponning I taught that these people were CRAZY buying so many items and for what. Fill in their basement or garage. Now I still think that this show is crazy but real couponning is really something else. It is all about savings and get what you need for your family at a cheap price. We are just me and my DH and of course my 2 Furry Babies so my stock pile is very little but perfect for us.

I welcome you and you are now on your way to save $$$. Thank you so much for sharing......................
    ssbean, sdddmd, Karlina and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Congrats on all your savings and earnings!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    ssbean, sdddmd, Karlina and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

welcome and congrats to all the savingsi have cpned for 30 years -but joining smart canucks-takes it to another level
    - I joined ceckout5 and snapaves-wishe I had joined earlier -use my digital camera as idont own a cell phone
    -oh and trading one on one is awesome too

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I sometimes feel like we are part of a secret club that those people out there paying full price for stuff, don't know about.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Firstly welcome and congrats!
    I too began couponing a year and a half ago and I learned about these saving apps from smartcanucks. I have saved so much money and its like an addiction. Also, I tried so many new products because of the apps, so it is a saving grace.
    ssbean, sdddmd and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Maybe we should warn people that this site can become addictive?
    Check out my new life blog.
    https://plus.google.com/114910790929192660665/posts
    I will be posting on it once a week. Hopefully it will provide you with a hint or two that you can translate to your own life, to make it better. Mine keeps getting better every day!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This site is addictive, I have to check on things several times a day or I get anxious.lol you go through the honeymoon stage where you are running around like a crazy person trying to get multiples of every deal and running out of room to store all of your stuff. Now I am much more relaxed about things and will pass on a lot of deals as I don't really need much, now I am more into price matching and pc plus for groceries and using coupons where appropriate, but if I get too low on tp or paper towels I get twitchy. Lots of people think I am nuts about shopping, which I am but I don't care. Most customers in line are interested in what you are doing and it is nice to give people pointers and it is hard not to gasp out loud when you are behind a customer at
    RCSS when they say "no I don't collect PC points"... Gasp...or I don't collect optimum points when the have a cartloads of crap on a 20 times day..double gasp. Or when you see people buying rolls of tp or paper towels at full price...like $15.99... Omg are they nuts. Big sigh welcome to the crazy world of saving!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

I agree, I can't believe how much I save thanks to SC. I would miss so many deals if others didn't point them out.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Lol at the warrior comment. It really is addictive and the deals I find because someone pointed it out are amazing.
    sdddmd, grannynellie and terry2144 like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ygs, everyone is right. This site is really very addictive. Before joining this website i used to go to my fb page for deals as i have joined some websites for deals, coupons etc. but after joining this website(it's not only a website, it's a whole world in itself....so complete!) this website has become my new facebook.

this website has learned me how to save and enjoy those extra dollars i saved. Thanks to everyone who posts the deals, and to this website to.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Brain rewiring is the best brag. Welcome to SC and glad you are one of us now!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Very addictive it is indeed! Lol! I remember being confused and overwhelmed at the beginning too, but that quickly became easy and fun and sooo rewarding! It's just crazy how much money we can save! I just can't believe that once upon a time I was one of those people who hated to shop around and just grabbed whatever I needed , paid and left, pretty much regardless of the price (shame shame on me! Lol). I am also very grateful to SC and all the wonderful members here
    Last edited by sdddmd; Tue, Sep 2nd, 2014 at 06:58 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information