Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By monkeydoodle
  • 1 Post By Lyssia510
  • 1 Post By oscarandme

Thread: Deals on clothes, outerwear, etc

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey folks, does anyone know of any great deals on clothes and outerwear right now? I need a bunch of things for my kiddo (jacket, shoes, pants, undies), and myself (jacket, pants, socks/undies/bras). I am going to check Target tomorrow, but thought I'd check here first and see if anyone has seen any deals. Or where is the cheapest place to buy things like socks/underwear, I'm thinking Target/Walmart, but I don't actually know.
    This thread is currently associated with: Target, Walmart

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to Old Navy today since I heard they were having a 50% off sale. Ended up getting some things for the kiddo: 5 pairs of pants, 2 packs of underwear, and rain jacket. Including taxes I spent $110. So much for good deals.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Real Canadian Superstore has a lot of clothing on clearance right now, most of it is end-of-summer stuff though, but the prices are pretty good.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you, I will look there as I still need some things.

Managed to get 4 x underwear, 2 bras and 3 x socks for 16.00 so that's not bad. Had to get my DS shoes for school...went to FIVE stores before finding something in his size, ended up paying 50.00 ugh.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Gap clearance racks can be good, although for Gap and Old Navy I always shop online because they almost always have an online only discount code, and the in store codes are coming further and further apart.
    Sears has a lot of spring/summer stuff on clearance, And a few light weight coats.
    The Children's place may have coats, mine still has the lined spring coats from last spring on clearance for 15.00.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Sport Chek has some discounts on kids' outerwear. Since there are some "back-to-school" sales, keep an eye on Sears flyers for underwear deals for you. Jockey (Elance or Classic styles) seem to sell through in some styles whenever there is a 25% off sale. Ribbed cotton tank tops are really hard to find in all sizes-or if you want white, there is usually just black left on the shelf; I've not seen natural or grey lately. Jockey will give a good year's worth of wear and comfort.
    Sears still has its Kid Vantage program (does not apply to Outlet store purchases) on its kids' clothing, so that is worth getting if you can find anything in store for your kids (was in Hamilton, ON store today and it's apparent mostly Sears brands are stocked in stores; go fish out the catalogue for name brands).
    Store locator indicates that your city has an outlet store? Lucky you-maybe you'll find something.

Joe Fresh at RCSS-see what's on the kids' clothing clearance rack at the dept.
    Last edited by Ciel; Sun, Sep 14th, 2014 at 10:35 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I was going to write the same stores, but the best is to check SC brags and their current updates on their BLOG section. Joe Fresh has oftern really nice stuff and there is often an in store promotion too. Members often post about online deals at Walmart.ca too. Good luck and happy shopping.
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For great deals, I usually go for Forgedemperor.
    I got many new fashion trends from their website.

Thread Information