Hey everyone!

My name is Chris and I want to start teaching kids about debt! Can you help me perfect this?

So far, my team and I have figured out a few things. Take a look:

1. Kids like to have fun, and they learn better when they are.
  2. Most of us WISH we were taught about how to manage our money in school (why isn’t this a standard, anyways?)
  3. It’s to late to help most of us, but our kids still have time to learn and prepare.

Here’s our idea:

Why not teach kids early in life (aged 9-12?) about the differences between good and bad debt; How rewarding saving can be, all while having fun with activities in a small workshop setting. Not boring and repetitive statistics, but interactive discussions of saving that they can relate to at that age.
(ex. how many ice creams can you save up to have a new video game?)

We think that, if this worked than our kids would be impassioned to save later in life and would have less stress about money. Do you think it would work though? Would you be interested in your child spending an hour afterschool with other kids playing and learning about how money works? Is this better than a daycare service or how could this be a worthwhile service to both parents and kids?

Please give us some feedback, we really want to see this kind of thing in our community.

Thank you so much, folks! :D

Chris - theseedcoway