User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Have you ever found something in a product that didn't belong there?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Found a dead bug and its' shed skin (?) inside some sapputo ichiban once. I couldn't find their contact info for MONTHS. Of course when I did find it, I no longer had the package. It was really, really gross.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh wow... adventures in pre packaged food! Eeekkkkkk. Feel ick for the people who found bugs/hair/chunky things in their products. That is disturbing.

The one example for me to share that stands out was a box of blueberry eggo waffles. Inside the box on the outside of the plastic wrapped waffles was a HUGE screw... very thick and 3-4 inches long. Kept wondering if their machinery could chug along without this thing. And was this thing just slowly twisting around... hanging there on the assembly line and one day just fell in? Called and was mailed out coupons (this was probably 15 years ago now). To this day when we open up a box of blueberry waffles I wonder what surprise will be in the bottom of the box.
    Last edited by couponingtosurvive; Mon, Sep 15th, 2014 at 07:38 AM.
    Venuila likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

My DH and I were at a fancy fish restaurant in Boston where I found a piece of a fisherman net inside my Frutti di Mare pasta. My dinner was free.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information