User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Like Tree244Likes

Thread: $5 Shoppers Drug Mart coupon - Over

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

i received call from CSM and the guy on phone confirmed that its a valid coupon, and he has informed my local SDM manager about the coupon (were i had issue).
    later i called the manager to confirm about the coupon,and manager confirm that its a valid coupon

did 3 transaction and used 3 coupon

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Email I received: Thank you for contacting us. We regret to read that you were denied the use of your coupon at the Shoppers Drug Mart location. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Upon receipt of your message and several others, we have sent out an additional memo to the Management team at the stores and have ensured that they have read all appropriate material regarding this coupon/promotion and that this information will be passed on the cashiers in order to avoid future confusion. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and allowing us to improve our services to our customers. Please do not hesitate to contact the Customer Call Centre at 1-800-SHOPPERS should you have any further questions or comments.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried to use the coupon at SDM today. The cashier said this is for ob tampons only and I pointed out the fine print to the cashier. She checked with another cashier and the supervisor, but the supervisor said they would accept the coupon for ob tampons only. *sigh*
    SFARAZ likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Which city do you live it please?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinlatte View Post
    I tried to use the coupon at SDM today. The cashier said this is for ob tampons only and I pointed out the fine print to the cashier. She checked with another cashier and the supervisor, but the supervisor said they would accept the coupon for ob tampons only. *sigh*
    Call headoffice, obviously the supervisor didn't read the memo.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I was told the same thing by cashier that the coupon is for O.B. tampons without her even reading it. I knew I would have issues. I stood my ground and said nope it's for almost anything in store. If you read the coupon it says it. She took it to the manger who read it said he never saw it before but told her to do it. She entered it in as store coupon 2004 and it worked. Anyone who has issues should call head office so that they can inform the manager. It's a legit coupon and it should be accepted for $5 off or more on anything in the store with the acception of some excluded items in the description.
    Last edited by mandy403; Sat, Sep 27th, 2014 at 02:57 AM.
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

After all the comments here I am scared to use it.
    uanoor, boyzmom33 and luckbealady like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

call or post on fb, i called was lied to be some guy on the phone. posted on fb and they helped real quick called the store and informed them going to try again tonight!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoRaptors View Post
    call or post on fb, i called was lied to be some guy on the phone. posted on fb and they helped real quick called the store and informed them going to try again tonight!
    I am in Mississauga as well Let me know how it went and which store did you end up going to. Thanks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

same problem

Quote Originally Posted by cinlatte View Post
    For cute kids clothing check
    http://www.zulily.com/invite/sfaraz685

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwala View Post
    I am in Mississauga as well Let me know how it went and which store did you end up going to. Thanks.
    hey i went to the meadowavle location... really sucked the first time cause i went to a guy i went to highschool with the first time when it got rejected he felt bad but i felt worse... when i went back after the call he clearly had no clue iw ent to him again but the same manager that said no last time said take it she got a call.
    Last edited by TorontoRaptors; Tue, Sep 30th, 2014 at 11:03 AM.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

hey i went to the meadowavle location... really sucked the first time cause i went to a guy i went to highschool with the first time when it got rejected he felt bad but i felt worse... when i went back after the call he clearly had no clue iw ent to him again but the same manager that said no last time said take it she got a call.
    Last edited by TorontoRaptors; Today at 11:03 AM

Thanks for getting back. Will try to use it on the weekend and see what happens.

SC Fan
    Trading Score
    289 (100%)

I went to the sdm in seaway mall and at first the cashier said it was for ob then I said no the fine print so she read it and had no problem using it with the plu and then dollar amount off, she said it was the first she had seen so the computer worked there no problem!
    Natalka and maiyuu like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I went to a SDM the other day in Toronto. I was at the cashier with someone not wearing the typical cashier outfit, she must've been in charge that day. She input the PLU and didn't ask me any questions!

Thanks to everyone who posted! It's good to hear that places are starting to understanding how to use the coupon

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

so you guys are saying the plu has maybe been updated and the one from the coupon itself works now?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information