User Tag List

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: What's Your Personalized Starbucks Offer?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I noticed that too, mine expires tomorrow, better get it....
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

dragoncoupon ^ Where did you get that? Link not working!

Here is what I have found

"A birthday reward just for you. This reward can be redeemed at participating Starbucks® stores for a free drink (some restrictions apply) or food item, or you can redeem it at participating Teavana® stores for a drink or 1 oz. of loose leaf tea. Make sure to use those rewards, they expire after 30 days."
    "
    A special, one-time birthday coupon to use on store.starbucks.com, good for 14 days."

http://www.starbucks.ca/customer-service/faqs/card

The one that you are talking about is actually 'Complimentary' reward i.e. when you register your card for the first time, you are in welcome level and you MAY be given! I think its random or sometimes they have promo

By registering your Starbucks Card, you are automatically entered into the “Welcome Level” of My Starbucks Rewards. Rewards may include:

• Your choice of one (1) complimentary handcrafted beverage (standard Starbucks menu sizes only), OR one (1) complimentary food item; OR one (1) complimentary ready to drink bottled beverage at participating Starbucks® stores in celebration of your birthday; OR your choice of one (1) complimentary tea beverage (standard Teavana menu sizes only); OR a complimentary 1-ounce serving of loose leaf tea at participating Teavana® stores. Your complimentary birthday Reward will be automatically loaded onto your account and will be available to you for seven(7) days. The offer for the free beverage or food item expires after seven (7) days.

http://www.starbucks.ca/card/rewards/rewards-program-ts-and-cs

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

EDIT: never mind; even I am confused as to why there are two birthday rewards
    Last edited by Arvilish; Thu, May 21st, 2015 at 10:50 PM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If you call them, they will say they expire whenever the reward says it expires
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I am really confused by mine, I used a reward yesterday - or at least I asked to use it

When I went in, I had 2 rewards and needed two stars til my next reward. Now it shows 1 star, but the reward is still there and no money came off my card. It expires tomorrow, and I won't be near a Starbucks anyway but hmmm
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Ya lol looks like there are two diff info on site...I guess whatever the site says!

Thats so bad! I don't usually drink my SB birthday until 20 days later; I am already do 'hyped out' with all the birthday food Arr

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I am really confused by mine, I used a reward yesterday - or at least I asked to use it

When I went in, I had 2 rewards and needed two stars til my next reward. Now it shows 1 star, but the reward is still there and no money came off my card. It expires tomorrow, and I won't be near a Starbucks anyway but hmmm
    Sometimes I notice a lag of a day before the reward is subtracted.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It still shows now even though it expired
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dragoncoupon View Post
    Anyone knows was that a recent change in Starbucks' birthday drinks reward? It used to be allow for 30 days past the birthday to use, but looks like it has changed to only a week after the birthday. I was so disappointed when I tried to redeem the birthday for my son, whose birthday was over a week ago, and could not get the free drink.
    This is a very undesirable turn of events. 30 days to use the reward is fair and adequate time, 7 days, not so much. Plus the Starbucks website states that the Birthday Reward expiry date will always be clearly stated in the reminder email: I recently received a Birthday Reward email reminder & the expiry date was NOT stated at all. I had to log in to my account to find out.

Seems like someone at Starbucks HQ is trying to save the company money by getting people to miss out on their much-hyped Birthday rewards.
    FallenPixels likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Agreed, Starbucks isn't at a convenient location for me (at least the ones that participate in special offers) so I am often not near one for over a week
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I just checked an I got 10 days to use the birthday reward.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Just curious does anyone else get the little surveys in their email after visiting a location? Have received about 3 of these in the last 1.5 months.

Love that the surveys are quick and easy and I usually get 1-3 stars.
    francine1985 likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Just curious does anyone else get the little surveys in their email after visiting a location? Have received about 3 of these in the last 1.5 months.

I have gotten the surveys a few times but only from one location (there are 4 different ones I go to depending where I am) and I only ever get 1 star.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post

I have, but both times the survey page didn't work and I had to contact them and they gave me stars without filling it in
    sweetmomma likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I got invited to two separate star dashes that overlap each other. One is make 3 purchases using the Starbucks app to pay between September 7-21 and earn 5 stars. The other is September 8-21 pay from your card or app make 3 purchases to earn 10 stars or make 5 purchases to earn 15 stars.

i am wondering if I go on Friday and make 5 purchases in separate transactions will I get 15 or 20 bonus stars? (I am going to get 3 cake pops, a frapuccino, and a sandwich... Cake pops are for the kids 1 for ds2 right away, 1 for ds1 for when he's done school, and a 2nd one for ds2 when ds1 is done school. The sandwich and frapuccino is my lunch.)
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information