User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By toban

Thread: Two personalized coupons, problem with transaction

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received a series of coupons via snail mail. Spend $40 ? and either receive 15x the points or 15% off your purchase. There are two other similar coupons for a lower and higher amount. I also receive personalized emails for dollars off products or bonus points (cheese, dish soap etc). Today at SDM I purchased more than $40.00 worth of stuff. I used the 15x points coupon plus a coupon for 1500 bonus points if you buy Kraft peanut butter 750 grams or more. Since I bought a few cosmetic items I rang my purchases at that counter. The 15 x point coupon went through but the peanut butter didn't. The cosmetician said you probably can't use both coupons. Anyone experience this before??
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Via Rail
    Last edited by toban; Thu, Sep 11th, 2014 at 09:16 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did you make sure that your card was scanned first before the peanut butter coupon? If the cashier tries to scan the coupon and then your card, it doesn't work.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have to go back to SDM. I was in such a rush I forgot to pull out my optimum card. When I arrived home I checked my receipt and no points. I plan on showing my receipt tomorrow to get my points. Plus the peanut butter coupon is missing,ugh.I wonder if they will be able to give me the 15x points from the other coupon I submitted?

Update. I spoke to customer service and they will make sure I get my points! I'm going tomorrow!
    Last edited by toban; Fri, Sep 12th, 2014 at 03:38 PM.
    amira84 likes this.

Thread Information