For those who don't know, Motives is a high end cosmetic line at an affordable price. We work with the same manufacturers who create the lines such as MAC, Bobbi Brown, Nars, Chanel, etc. that you find in department store counters.

These manufactures create our Motives line but we can sell this quality product for less money because of the fact that we are a Product Broker. We don't have the overhead costs of manufacturing or advertising

Don't forget to follow Motives on Instagram! They have GORGEOUS looks created by top make-up artists and tell you exactly what products are used to create them. #MotivesCosmetics is their hash tag on all social media. They just passed the 1 Million Followers mark this week too!

Right now they're having an amazing new online party thing, like scentsy and those types of parties you'd have at home, but, for this one, you can be anywhere at all, and still shop, it's delivered right to your home and you can shop in your pj's if you really wanted to.

Also with the online parties you automatically get 10% off at check-out, mind you this party is purely Canada only.

So you can check out my party here: http://ca.motivescosmetics.com/party...ty-10-off/2848 check out all the amazing items, we have a facebook group as well if you want that let me know, we're posting nice stuff in there as well!

Take a look, and if you do buy I'd appreciate it greatly!