User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: No Frills now part of PC Plus!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    My mom shops there, and I just signed her up for pcplus.
    That's really nice of you. I should do that too even though I shop for my mom, lolz.
    Ciel and Cata like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    hmmm. Dave's is where? My favourite is Mike & Lori's, but I have also gone to the one on Morningside/Kingston Rd ( Joseph's ?? ) What a treat this morning to head out. The store employees all had their cute red t-shirts on advertising the PC Plus thing as starting today.

Added: o.k. so Markham/Lawrence then? No not a usual location for me.
    Dave's is Markham/Lawrence.
    Yes, it was a very pleasant morning seeing all the big red PC Plus signs everywhere and the PC Plus shirts are really cute.
    Ciel, Anna Michele and Cata like this.

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Question: I got spend $ 50 get 10000 point. If I spend 35 $ and remaining want to get GC $ 15. does it is work?? any one had experience before?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh happy day!!!! I've been waiting for months for this day to come! Loblaws is out of the way for me and their prices are way too high. I do 99% of my shopping at No Frills and always price match. This is going to be GREAT!!!!
    Ciel and walkonby like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just got the card in NF store today. I went home and register the card through pcplus app on the phone. I used the card number to join in. But strange part is at the end the app shown me the card on screen with totally different card number. Confused
    Ciel likes this.
    You can earn $50 when you open your first Tangerine Account and $120 more when you switch your pay to Tangerine.
    http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html
    MyOrange Key is 15663962S1
    PM if you have any questions.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I only received 200pts on two of my offers today, even though they were 200pts wub $1. When I spoke with a manager at the front of the store, she told me that they had been instructed to tell the customer to send an e-mail regarding any issues like these.
    Ciel likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Since this is new at no frills, I wish the cashiers would ask if we have a PC Card...Went to no frills for deals and pm'img cart was full right away, so went to the cash, forgot about the PC Card..then went back in for other deals this time I used the card!!
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So glad this has made it over... about time...
    he88 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by he88 View Post
    I just got the card in NF store today. I went home and register the card through pcplus app on the phone. I used the card number to join in. But strange part is at the end the app shown me the card on screen with totally different card number. Confused
    Yes, it will have separate numbers (that way you can give the card/key tags to other family members and keep track of who has which receipt if you need to claim missing points etc plus cancel a lost card without issues as the others are still valid)
    he88, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks. Good to know
    You can earn $50 when you open your first Tangerine Account and $120 more when you switch your pay to Tangerine.
    http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html
    MyOrange Key is 15663962S1
    PM if you have any questions.

windowwendy
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Just got back from no frills and was a bit disappointed.i did not notice 1 in- store offer. Hoping it was a soft roll out because my offers that I load to my card rarely reflect what I purchase.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by windowwendy View Post
    Just got back from no frills and was a bit disappointed.i did not notice 1 in- store offer. Hoping it was a soft roll out because my offers that I load to my card rarely reflect what I purchase.
    I asked about this and they said it is just the personalized offers. No in-store offers.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The western and Atlantic flyers have 3k WUS $30 on meat so they will have occasional offers, but like I said before, they said they will keep it to the No Frills theme of the store so I wouldn't expect many offers
    DianneS and Anna Michele like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Since No Frills does carry some of the President's Choice line of food items and grocery items, I'd expect that offers will be skewed towards them if store has points offers in the next couple of months-especially with Holiday Insiders Report issue.
    What I'm hoping for is if a PC Plus user visits No Frills then one of the other Loblaw stores in the same week, the personalized offers will reflect things available in NF and in the other store. So some offers might be specific to NF and other offers specific to the second store.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I can't think of many items they would carry in No Frills but not their other banners to impact the offers.
    If anything NF carries more No Name which they tend not to give offers for (perhaps because the manufacturers are sponsoring certain offers?)
    walkonby likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information