User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers September 18 to 24

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Glad to see the $1 Silk offer in my account. Any good deals on it this coming week?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for posting ,cool

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

has anyone ever had to appeal a rejection? How long does it usually take?

I bought the Ben & Jerries cherry Garcia today at Walmart and it showed up on the receipt "R1CHRY GRCA" a code number (bar code info?) and the price. it was rejected and I filled out the appeal form linked in the rejection memo. I don't even like this flavor (dh does but its not his first choice) so I only bought it for the 1$ and to unlock the bonus offer when I buy the next 2 (which wont be happening if they don't fix this).
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ i submitted one yesterday and am waiting for a reply too. just wondering, did you receive a confirmation email? i thought i read that i will receive one acknowledging that i sent in a request but i didn't get it. now i'm scratching my head if i've made a mistake with my email :/

does anyone know of anywhere with international delight on sale? they upped the cashback, plus $1 coupon from save.ca, if there's a sale this is a good deal for me.
    Last edited by elusive; Fri, Sep 19th, 2014 at 07:19 PM.
    francine1985 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

They are pretty fast to respond. A day or so.

Sometimes they may ask you to send them a photo of the product if your receipt was vague
    Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    has anyone ever had to appeal a rejection? How long does it usually take?

I bought the Ben & Jerries cherry Garcia today at Walmart and it showed up on the receipt "R1CHRY GRCA" a code number (bar code info?) and the price. it was rejected and I filled out the appeal form linked in the rejection memo. I don't even like this flavor (dh does but its not his first choice) so I only bought it for the 1$ and to unlock the bonus offer when I buy the next 2 (which wont be happening if they don't fix this).
    francine1985 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

$3.99 at Shoppers
    Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    ^ i submitted one yesterday and am waiting for a reply too. just wondering, did you receive a confirmation email? i thought i read that i will receive one acknowledging that i sent in a request but i didn't get it. now i'm scratching my head if i've made a mistake with my email :/

does anyone know of anywhere with international delight on sale? they upped the cashback, plus $1 coupon from save.ca, if there's a sale this is a good deal for me.
    couponlady and elusive like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post

no I never got a confirmation email but I finally got a reply to my facebook post. will update later whether they fix it or not.
    Last edited by francine1985; Sun, Sep 21st, 2014 at 02:53 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    no I never got a confirmation email but I finally got a reply to my facebook post. will update later whether they fix it or not.
    they fixed the issue on my end. took 2 days for a reply.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I bought Silk ALMOND unsweetened at Shoppers yesterday. The receipt says Silk SOY beverage. It is 100% ALMOND. I don't drink soy milk. I am betting my receipt will be rejected. Has anyone had the same screwup on their SDM receipt.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

facebook said to message them the info which I did at 3:48am still never heard anything from the original appeal or from the facebook message I sent. (after they said to message the info to them on my original facebook post.) Getting really stressed and frustrated about this offer I feel like I am being ignored.

still waiting. no reply from the original appeal or from the pm with the info on facebook. So close to deleting the app on both my phone and dh phone.
    Last edited by francine1985; Mon, Sep 22nd, 2014 at 11:27 AM.
    hcao likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Glad to see the $1 Silk offer in my account. Any good deals on it this coming week?
    2.99 at great food supermarket, if you can pm at walmart
    btw, are there any coupons for this silk true almond?

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I bought Silk ALMOND unsweetened at Shoppers yesterday. The receipt says Silk SOY beverage. It is 100% ALMOND. I don't drink soy milk. I am betting my receipt will be rejected. Has anyone had the same screwup on their SDM receipt.
    Bought the exact same thing at same store, mine also showed up as "Silk, soya bev".
    I included the product UPC in the pic. Waiting for approval.
    Last edited by Grey; Sun, Sep 21st, 2014 at 06:55 PM.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

they just fixed it I got my 1$ and they marked the offer as used. so I can still buy the other 2 flavors later to unlock the promo offer... however they will be bought in separate transactions from the rest of my groceries so they will be the only thing on the receipt.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Iced coffee for $0.49 at rcss if you pm SDM at 3.99 minus $1 coupon, $2 c51 and the 500 pc pts in store!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information