*From Metro (ON) Sept. 19 flyer:

Find your PIN on pack and enter at canadadry.ca.
Actually the link is: http://www.canadadry.ca/photocontest/modern-family/en/

Rules: http://www.canadadry.ca/photocontest...y/en/rules.php

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY**. Visit canadadry.ca for contest details. Open to age-of-majority residents of Canada.
2 Grand Prizes: 1 in ON/MB/SK/AB/BC/NT/YU/NB/NS/PEI/NL and 1 in QC (ARV: up to $20,000 CDN EA) and 3,600 Daily Prizes (ARV: $2.99 to $2,799.99 CDN EA) available to be won. See website for details. Odd of winning: Grand Prize depens on number of eligible entries received/Region and Daily Prize on date/time of entry. Skill-testing question required. Contest ends Dec. 1/14 at 11:59:59am ET. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. (Ad shows Sony, Electrolux and iRobot, plus Canada Dry.)

**No Purchase entry method:
(c) NO PURCHASE ENTRY: To obtain one (1) PIN, while supplies last, without making a purchase, clearly print your first and last name, complete mailing address, daytime telephone number and date of birth on a plain piece of paper (not exceeding 8.5” by 11”) and mail it (in an envelope with sufficient postage) along with: (i) a handwritten, original (as defined below) one hundred (100) word essay telling us “what makes your family real and genuine?”; and (ii) a self-addressed pre-paid stamped envelope with sufficient return postage to: Canada Dry NPN Request, P.O. Box 9410, Toronto, ON M3C 4C6 (each, a “Request”). For a Request to be considered valid, the associated essay must be unique, original to the entrant, handwritten and not previously submitted with any prior Request(s) by such entrant during the Contest Period. In the case of multiple Requests in the same envelope and/or duplicate essays in subsequent Requests (all as determined by the Contest Sponsor in its sole discretion), only the first Request will be considered valid. Contest Sponsor will return by regular mail one (1) randomly selected unique PIN for contest entry, while supplies last. To be eligible, each Request must: (i) be mailed in a separate sealed envelope bearing sufficient postage (i.e. multiple Requests in the same envelope will be void); and (ii) be postmarked during the Contest Period and received on or before November 17, 2014 to allow Contest Sponsor time to mail back the PIN via regular mail.