User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Looking for fleece lined tights/leggings

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

They had them at ardene a few years ago. They were super thick and warm.. Have you seen them around? I suffer from arthritis and I find they really keep my hips and knees warm.
    This thread is currently associated with: Ardene

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Dollarama has them but I don't know how great they'd be. Winners usually has them for 12.99 and they go on clearance for 7-9.
    DC101 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks!
    I googled them and it looks like forever 21 , lulu lemon carries them but are sold out ATM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

www.lover-fashion.com

Based on my experience, I recommend it, there are all kinds of underwear wholesale, cheap, I hope for your help.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

what do you think about bootcuts jeans for men. . I have a site robecart.com
    Last edited by Gelou Ecojedo; Mon, Oct 27th, 2014 at 02:54 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I think I saw some fleece lined leggings at Costco a couple of weeks ago-if I recall they were 2 pairs for $12 or $14 which seemed pretty reasonable.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Target has them right now, I forget the brand name and price. I only saw black, I think. In the socks dept, folded up in the package and hanging on a hook.
    ROMEO likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Target. Black and grey were available

Last edited by anisa; Wed, Nov 5th, 2014 at 03:01 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I picked up some at Winner's this past weekend for $5.99. They have an interesting pattern but I plan to wear them under things so I didn't mind too much!
    ROMEO likes this.
    Personal Style, Fashion, & Beauty Blogger on a BUDGET
    ... because things just look cuter when they're on sale!
    xoxo Andréa Christine
    www.simplyfashiontv.com

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is a little late but I live in these all winter... the link shows footless leggings but they also have footed tights, they are fleece lined, warm, comfy, hold up, tough, last through washing, and come in a variety of colours and some are textured (ribbed). Best deal for me and I have tried many more expensive brands these are always $6.00 @ Giant Tiger

http://www.gianttiger.com/product/625230.do

ETA: This is my third winter of wearing almost exclusively these
    Last edited by Kwizzy; Mon, Jan 5th, 2015 at 11:14 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I have a pair from giant tiger (not the ones mentioned by Kwizzy) and they don't stay on very well, i do walk around a fair bit, and the length is too long for me. I'm 5'2" and about 120lbs (a bit chunky hehe). I could not pull the pairs from Dollarama up my thighs; felt like they were made for kids or really skinny legs. Both pairs are size M-L. Some of my coworkers bought leggings from sweetlegs . ca for $25 and they all rave about these. I have not bought any from them yet because it's expensive for tights.
    i think for $6 i'll try the ones Kwizzy mentioned and from winners. Thanks SCers.
    Last edited by Purdee; Tue, Jan 6th, 2015 at 07:23 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh my gosh! I've lived in Canada now for 10 months... how did I not know about Giant Tiger!!!!! I just added a bunch of fun winter stuff to my cart online. Free shipping for orders over $25! Anyone have experience from ordering online or do you mostly shop in store?

P.S. I'm way too excited about this LOL
    ROMEO likes this.
    Personal Style, Fashion, & Beauty Blogger on a BUDGET
    ... because things just look cuter when they're on sale!
    xoxo Andréa Christine
    www.simplyfashiontv.com

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    I have a pair from giant tiger (not the ones mentioned by Kwizzy) and they don't stay on very well, i do walk around a fair bit, and the length is too long for me. I'm 5'2" and about 120lbs (a bit chunky hehe). I could not pull the pairs from Dollarama up my thighs; felt like they were made for kids or really skinny legs. Both pairs are size M-L. Some of my coworkers bought leggings from sweetlegs . ca for $25 and they all rave about these. I have not bought any from them yet because it's expensive for tights.
    i think for $6 i'll try the ones Kwizzy mentioned and from winners. Thanks SCers.

I've thrown out so many brands before finding those, although I also bought the Ardene ones they had a couple years ago or last year and hated those and threw those out too. I walk tons, don't have a car and wear them to work daily - I work in a busy hospital setting, with patients. Nothing else worked for me. I am just a bit taller than you (5'3.5") but ~90lbs, I buy the regular size (I yank them up ral high though, and wear a tight layering cami (love the G21 $3 ones from Walmart) which I pull down low over the tights. The combo keeps me super warm, ultra comfy, and stays put all day. I usually do all black cami + hottties and a big warm tunic or long sweater, or even skirt/top, or dress. Easy to do leg warmers when it's not too bad outside, or snowpants on days like today!

Size may be part of your problem too... if you say one pair was "too long" - at 5'2 and 120lbs, I really don't think you should be wearing M-L tights. Depending on the sizing system of the given brand, you should be a small, or very low numbers for the 1-2-3-4 sizes. Think about tight/nylon sizing as a measure of "volume" since its all stretch.. doesn't matter if it's weight (width) or length - it's the total thing they have to stretch over that matters! For you, that's not much at all! But I do hope you try the hottoties... they only come in regular or queen size, something to that effect. Get the small ones, whatever you do!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SimplyFashionTV View Post
    Oh my gosh! I've lived in Canada now for 10 months... how did I not know about Giant Tiger!!!!! I just added a bunch of fun winter stuff to my cart online. Free shipping for orders over $25! Anyone have experience from ordering online or do you mostly shop in store?

P.S. I'm way too excited about this LOL
    I have not bought anything online yet - just in store. In fact, GT just launched their online store about a month or so ago.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DC101 View Post
    They had them at ardene a few years ago. They were super thick and warm.. Have you seen them around? I suffer from arthritis and I find they really keep my hips and knees warm.
    Can't help you with the tights but have you looked at the possibility of rubbing emu oil? Have a look at
    webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-825-emu%20oil.aspx?activeingredientid=825&activeingred ientname=emu%20oil
    I believe it can be purchased on Amazon
    Here in the UK I grow Artemisia Annua (Qing Hoa), a Chinese herb and I harvest it and make a tea which my husband and I drink morning and night and it has helped us stay off Nurofen tablets! PM me if need to know more about this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information