User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Price Matching at Target

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone! Today I tried to Price Match Tide "Blue Sky Supermarket's" flyer at Target. The manager said that they only PM flyers in the area - is this in Target's policy? Where can I find this out!? Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Target
    ROMEO and momi like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I did pm at target last time for dawn at target the price smart food flyer....without any issue.
    But I have no idea about their PM'ing policy...
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/391054-...t-brag-canada/
    ROMEO and Neeenerz like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Target does only PM local flyers (and certain online stores). There was an article back that got the facts wrong and said Target would PM nation wide.

The specific section you're looking for says:
    For flyer (digital): Guests will be required to show the competitor's digital flyer on their personal mobile device. Target team members will then verify that the flyer is current and local. Team members may request a refresh of the webpage or application to validate. Printouts and screenshots will not be accepted as verification.

http://www.target.ca/en/support/price-match

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Local flyers meaning within Ontario, or just within the city?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is Price Smart located in your city? I think most of the store managers have no clue about anything. It's so annoying. I think I'm gonna print out Target's Policy and bring it with me each time!

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    I did pm at target last time for dawn at target the price smart food flyer....without any issue.
    But I have no idea about their PM'ing policy...
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/391054-...t-brag-canada/

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just found this:

"What do you mean by local retail competitors?

This refers to retail stores located within the same Canadian market area as a particular Target store. Examples of a market area can be a city, a metropolitan area or a specific rural region. "

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You will need to try price matching at the Pickering Mall Target store, maybe Ajax will too. Local means within the town, or the next town at the manager's discretion. Where were you trying to price match? There's a Blue Sky in Toronto too...
    ROMEO, momi and Neeenerz like this.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Neeenerz View Post
    Is Price Smart located in your city? I think most of the store managers have no clue about anything. It's so annoying. I think I'm gonna print out Target's Policy and bring it with me each time!
    I don't know...where it is located...I will check the flyer and let you know...
    The store manager at target told me they can pm easily....if the price,date and flyer name is shown on the same page not the 2nd ,third or fourth page....if the item is on other page then they can call the company and verify it...
    And he also told me that they also do pm for online price any store if they carry that item...
    I don't know if all targets are operating the same way....
    ROMEO and Neeenerz like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm just outside of Toronto...

Quote Originally Posted by Durham Couponer View Post
    You will need to try price matching at the Pickering Mall Target store, maybe Ajax will too. Local means within the town, or the next town at the manager's discretion. Where were you trying to price match? There's a Blue Sky in Toronto too...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would say that your Target's store manager is right. Especially now when im reading:

"What do you mean by local retail competitors?

This refers to retail stores located within the same Canadian market area as a particular Target store. Examples of a market area can be a city, a metropolitan area or a specific rural region. "

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    I don't know...where it is located...I will check the flyer and let you know...
    The store manager at target told me they can pm easily....if the price,date and flyer name is shown on the same page not the 2nd ,third or fourth page....if the item is on other page then they can call the company and verify it...
    And he also told me that they also do pm for online price any store if they carry that item...
    I don't know if all targets are operating the same way....

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I tried pm'ing the walmart anniversary flyer today and I was told they are not price matching any sales from this weeks flyer because it's a special. A special? What! The excuse was because it's not a regular every week sale. I have never heard that one but that's what I got. No Barbie or Christie cookies for me.
    ROMEO likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by QueenH View Post
    I tried pm'ing the walmart anniversary flyer today and I was told they are not price matching any sales from this weeks flyer because it's a special. A special? What! The excuse was because it's not a regular every week sale. I have never heard that one but that's what I got. No Barbie or Christie cookies for me.
    I got that today too! I was going to PM Scrubbing Bubbles - right away they said they don't PM this weeks Wal Mart's Anniversary Flyer. How disappointing! It's kind of sad...
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got that today too! I was going to PM Scrubbing Bubbles - right away they said they don't PM this weeks Wal Mart's Anniversary Flyer. How disappointing! It's kind of sad...

Yeah, definitely varies by store. I PMed from the WM Anniversary flyer at my local Target with no problems.
    ROMEO, momi and Neeenerz like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You are lucky! All stores should be like that!

Quote Originally Posted by TooCouponCrazy View Post
    Yeah, definitely varies by store. I PMed from the WM Anniversary flyer at my local Target with no problems.
    ROMEO and Linda Evans like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I tried to pm WM and got the same response. HO gave me a yes I can but store said no. I'm checking with HO again.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information